Chapter 4

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Kaeun's pov~~

 

Chaeryeong is making me worried, ever since her date she isn't her usual self. I wonder who did wrong. I bet that Yuna kid tried to get Chaeryeong to bed? Damn I'm curious as hell now.

 

 

"Hey Chaeryeong ah, what's inside your head?"

 

 

Chaeryeong is looking at me like, she wants me to get out of her face. She's not on her period right?

 

 

"Last time I checked you had your period last week right?"

 

 

Yeah, I know. Teasing a girl about her period is basically suicide. But I've encountered that my whole life, so I'm confident I can survive.

 

 

"Dad, I'm sorry."

 

 

Wait, she apologized? What happened with that Yuna kid? She apologized for goodness sake. Most women don't do that!

 

 

"Kiddo what are you sorry for?"

 

 

"You and Mommy always told me that,be kind to people if they deserve it and ignore the rude ones right?"

 

 

Chaeryeong looks down.

 

 

"I wasn't kind to Yuna earlier. He deserves it more than I do, because I was nothing but a nuisance to him. But he still kept on smiling, I don't know what was wrong with me. I kept pushing him away, I screwed up dad."

 

 

This is the first time I have seen her cry, ever since Jurina's funeral. How adorable, Chaeryeong didn't even realize she has fallen for the boy.

 

 

"I barely know the Yuna kid, can you tell me what you like about him"

 

 

She's smiling now, geez what a mood swing. She was close to crying by the way.

 

 

"He always smiles, always loud, always tries to make me laugh and he dances"

 

 

"Sounds like a great guy, so mind telling me why you keep pushing him away?"

 

 

My daughter is having a hard time, You'd knew what to do Jurina. A mother is always the best when it comes to talking and I'm no mother.

 

 

She hugs me all of a sudden.

 

 

"Please don't get mad at me, but it's because of you"

 

 

I was surprised, because of me? Was I holding her back?

 

 

"Did I do something wrong? Tell me so that it won't affect you with your decisions"

 

 

Chaeryeong let's go of the hug and shakes her head, disagreeing.

 

 

"No, because of your love for mom"

 

 

I was confused, my daughter is doubting love because of me? Was I not a good husband?

 

 

"You love mom too much, that when she left us you were not the same. You cry every night, you are not the same, you smile but it's forced. Your smile was pure when mom is around. Your eyes, it doesn't shine anymore it's full of despair. You try to smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter