Chapter 6

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's pov

I lost my one and only family, just looking at her dead body destroys me. How am I gonna survive without her?

I've been staying inside the hospital's morgue for hours. I did not want to let her go, I'm hoping for her to wake up and tell me this is just a prank.

"Please don't leave me mama"

I was lost, I couldn't breath and the next thing I knew my world turned completely dark.

I opened my eyes, I was gasping for air. I was in a hospital bed, why? Why am i here?

-end of pov-

"Oh, Sakura you're finally awake"

"Eunbi unnie? What am I doing here? What happened to me?"

"Just relax, Sakura you fainted earlier"

Eunbi unnie was hesitant to tell her the reason she lost conscious.

Sakura hugged her knees, letting out a sob.

"I want my mama unnie, I don't how I'll live without her. Please bring her back unnie!"

Sakura was a mess, Eunbi couldn't do anything. She let herself forget she was a doctor, because right now what Sakura needed was a friend. A friend who needs a hug.

"Unnie, please give me my phone! I need Chaeyeon! Please I'm begging you"

"But, Sakura you need to rest. Because of your condition"

"What do you mean? Am I ill?"

Sakura was close to crying again and Eunbi is panicking whether to tell her or not, cause neither way she won't like the news.

"No! Sakura you're 2 weeks pregnant"

-Sakura's pov-

It can't be, How? Oh my goodness, I just lost my mother. How can I be one now?

"I have to tell Jjaeyeon"

"No! Sakura you need to rest, you're experiencing fatigue. You can go to him later, but for now your body needs some reassured rest"

Tears started falling, he's all I have now. He needs to know we have a baby. I'll go crazy just being alone right now.

"Please unnie, he's the father of my child. I need hin, I can't do this alone. Please Unnie, I'm begging you"

"Fine, But I'll drop you off in your home. Tell your boyfriend to go there am I clear?"

"Yes, thank you unnie"

-end of pov-

-Yuna's pov-

"Seriously dude, what did you see in her?"

"Stop talking trash about her Ryujin"

Seriously, this guy is pissing me off. I get that I wasn't rejected by ryeong like him. But it doesn't give you the permission to bad mouth her because of that.

"Geez stop defending her, dude she's a picky brat"

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, his talking way too much.

"Shut up! I said shut up! You don't know about her! So don't you dare talk to her that way!"

"You wanna fight Shin? Hope you remember who's stronger than us kid"

"Does it look like I give a damn who's stronger? I ak not afraid to fight you Ryujin"

"Yuna! Stop making a scene!"

Great, Chaeryeong noona is here witnessing the ugly side of me. She's given another reason not to give me a chance.

"Yeah, get you baby boy out of here Chaeryeong"

Ryujin walks away with a smirk, he really thinks I'm afraid of him geez what a douchebag.

Chaeryeong was glaring at me. We didn't fight , so why is she angry at me.

"Noona, we weren't gonna fight I swear"

Puppy eyes yuna, give her the puppy eyes.

"You almost did Yuna! Why can't you just listen to me? I told you to avoid Ryujin, because he is bad news!"

"He was talking trash about you noona! I can't help it, He keeps calling you a brat. He doesn't know how much of a great person you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter