Chapter 3

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryeong's pov

 

"I'm so happy to finally take you out noona!"

 

"Yeah, but I promised you last week though, so sorry for that Yuna"

 

Yuna pouted at me, geez am I really the girl here? He's abusing aegyo more than me.

 

"Don't say sorry noona! Waiting for you is always worth it!"

 

His cheesy words were not the one making me blush. The way his face cheers up just talking to me is what makes me crazy.

 

"Well you've been patient around me, so might as well give you what you wished for"

 

I know, I really don't like him. But with his consistency, the way he shows his interest towards me, how he flutters my heart. I won't be doubting, I'll fall for him. But I'm never too sure.

 

"Let's s go then? I want to see your face when you're having fun, because lately at school you've been feeling stressed"

 

Yuna drags me away, he was too excited. But then again, I am not dating someone older than me. It made me giggle.

 

"Slow down kiddo"

 

Yuna showing me his puppy eyes, this guy loves acting cute indeed.

 

"Babe would be better though"

 

I flicked his forehead, he was too confident.

 

"Keep dreaming kiddo"

 

"Geez you're only a year older than me"

 

Gosh why did I agree to have a date with this baby?

 

"Can we just go where you're bringing me now please? I hate standing here doing nothing"

 

"Yeah sure, let's go to the bus stop!"

 

Another thing I forgot, he can't drive because his younger than me. Another disadvantage.

 

Why am I even comparing? At least he's doing his best, just appreciate him Chaeryeong.

 

"Yuna, can I ask where we are going?"

 

"To the Seoul grand park!"

 

"You mean the zoo?"

 

"Yes! My family loves going there so want to bring you to our favorite place!"

 

Yuna is smiling so brightly, how can I say no that?

 

~~Seoul grand park~~

 

I was surprised at how spacious the place is. It just has the right amount of people, not too crowded, not too empty. I can see why this is Yuna's favorite place.

 

"Noona! We are the map now, pick where we should go first!"

 

I looked at the map, boy this is a big place. They have  aquariums, petting zoo's, is that hiking?!?

 

" Yuna, let us try the hiking shall wee?"

 

He looks at me in horror, right I picked exercising already. That was my bad.

 

"I was hoping you'd pick petting zoo though, so we can look at cute animals together"

 

He was pouting, he really believes that would work huh?

 

"Nope, I wanna hike. I wanna see nature, because I've never experienced that. My parents always tells me stories about how they travel and I want to have a travel story of my own"

 

His eyes was sparkling, wasn't I suppose to be the excited one?

 

"I'll be happy, to be part of your story Chaeryeong noona"

 

"Yeah I'll tell them I traveled with a kid"

 

"Being your kid would sound better though"

 

Wow this kid is not stopping, he likes being flirty with me, who taught him these pick up lines? I wanna talk to that person.

 

We were walking up the mountain, it's actually amazing. They have a path for us,so We wouldn't get lost even if we walk pretty carelessly.

 

"Look at the trees, aren't they beautiful Chaeryeong noona?!?"

 

"I can see them, they are beautiful Yuna"

 

I smiled at him, to show how much I appreciate his effort. He's cute trying to show off his favorite place. He wants me to enjoy, but his goofiness is already doing the job.

 

We've reached the top of the mountain and boy what a sight.

 

It was like a town in here, I see Yuna smiling at me. He seemed satisfied with my shocked expression.

 

"So wanna grab some warm coffee? Because even if it's not snowing it's freezing up here"

 

I do have to admit, it's really cold right. But we bought jackets for goodness sakes, we can't be that dumb you know.

 

"Yeah sure, I'm hungry as well"

 

We were walking closer to that coffee shop that he was pointing at but he tripped himself. I wanna laugh at him but it looked painful so I helped him get up instead.

 

~~end of pov~~

 

Yuna's pov

 

I am in complete pain right now, I don't even wanna get up. I'm too embarrassed to look at her. Gosh Yuna, you look dumber already.

 

"Hey! Get up! Are you okay?!?"

 

She pulled me up, oh please save me from this embarrassment.

 

"I'm fine noona, dont worry"

 

I smiled at her to show that I'm okay, but it didn't work she punched me in the shoulder. Ouch.

 

"That hurts! What was that for?!?"

 

"Your scratched your forehead you dummy! Come on let's buy some alcohol first!"

 

She is dragging me, wait she is holding my hand?!?

 

I think I should be getting myself injured more often.

 

"Hey! Stop smiling, you're hurt!"

 

We found a bench after buying some cottons  and alcohol.

 

"Can we not put the alcohol please?"

 

I try showing him my puppy eyes, but she was glaring at me. A bad time to joke I guess?

 

"Then we can't clean your wound and it will have an infection!"

 

Geez, she's like my mom. She is scary it's just a scratch.

 

I grinned at the thought of her worrying for me.

 

"I love you being concern about me"

 

"This is not the time! Now don't move"

 

"Ouch that hurts! Noona!"

 

"Stop shouting people are looking at us!

 

I looked around at our surroundings and well people are kind of adoring us. I know people we l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter