Chapter 8

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Chaeyeon"

Kaeun's tears was falling, his anger was getting to him. Looking at his son made him remember how Sakura became a sobbing mess because of him.

"Why are you crying dad? What's wrong?"

Kaeun's tears caught Chaeyeon off guard, why was his dad crying? What kind of news did he receive for him to to act like this?

"Why?"

Kaeun was clenching his fists, he blinks away the tears so he could see his son clearly as he takes a look at him. He looks like he's not having a problem at all, was it really his intention to leave Sakura alone? To make Sakura suffer on her own? The thought disturbed Kaeun very much.

"How could you do that to her Chaeyeon?"

Kaeun grabs a hold of Chaeyeon's collar.

"How can you get her pregnant and leave her to suffer?!?"

Now Chaeyeon knows where the tears are coming from, he was suddenly scared too look at his father in the eyes. Because Chaeyeon knows what he did was messed up, but he still chose to do it.

"I didn't wanna give my future up, knowing she was pregnant will just hold me back so I left her."

How Chaeyeon said those words without stuttering, angered Kaeun. Chaeyeon was shameless.

"She is pregnant with your child! your child, Chaeyeon!"

Chaeyeon pushed his father slightly as the hold on his collar was tightening every second.

"What did you want me to do? Dad I can't give up my future for her! I want to make you proud that is why I pushed her aside! I got a scholarship, dad I just can't take the responsibility."

Kaeun punched Chaeyeon in the face, he couldn't take it. He broke his promise that he won't hurt Chaeyeon he needs to wake him up, because Chaeyeon was not thinking straight.

"That is never a reason to leave her and your child, you also made that child Chaeyeon! You're the father! Are you willing to leave her that you'd let your child live without a father?!?'

Kaeun kneeled down in front of a knocked back Chaeyeon.

"You wanted me to be proud of you, but what you did is wrong."

"Your mom would disappointed Chaeyeon"

"Don't you bring her in this conversation!"

Chaeyeon was triggered how dare he mention his mothers name like it's not a bad thing?

"You let her die, and you left us to do whatever we want! We felt like we lost our parent not just our mom!"

Chaeyeon rushed to his room and slammed his door close, leaving Kaeun devastated at his hurtful words.

"I'm sorry"

"Dad?"

Kaeun looked at Chaeryeong and knowing how he and Chaeyeon shouted at each other, she heard the fight.

"I'm sorry Chaeryeong"

Kaeun hugged Chaeryeong tight, he's hurt. Chaeyeon changed, as a father it hurts him. If he was even a father to begin with.

"Dad stop blaming yourself please"

"If only your mom was here, she would know what to do"

Chaeryeong broke the hug and cupped her fathers cheeks.

"If mom was here, she'd be telling you again and again, how great of a father you are"

"You never missed any of our dance competitions, You were the one driving Chaeyeon oppa to school when Mom was pregnant with me, You took care of me, made me feel special, You had time to be smiling even when mom was pregnant with Wonyoung  you always gave us affections even if we are headaches to begin with."

"Mom would be disappointed at you, if you just give up, She would be disappointed at you if you see yourself as a bad father. Because in all of Mom's life you were perfect, in mom's eyes you make the best decisions"

"She never said a bad thing about you, the only time she did is when you jinxed her in your Casino date."

Kaeun chuckled there, he can't believe Jurina told the kids about their casino date.

"Ryeong-ah, Sakura will be living here with us"

"But I'm scared, because Chaeyeon is here. I don't think something good will happen if Sakura would move here. I don't trust Chaeyeon right now and I'm scared he'll try and do something to hurt Sakura. I can't imagine."

"Don't worry dad, you won't be the only one guarding her, I'm not alone bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter