Chapter 7

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaeun's pov

I felt anxious, jump out of the bridge? I looked at the contact name and it read Saku chan <3, wait it's Chaeyeon's girlfriend?

"Chaeryeong! Tell Wonyoung that nobody will leave this house, until I return understand? Also call your big brother, tell him I would want to have word with him later"

Time must not be wasted. What the hell did you do to her Chaeyeon?

I got into the car and immediately drove off. Hangang bridge? It's a 40 minute ride from here, I'll definitely make it. Jurina help me, I'm panicking.

-end of pov-

Kaeun arrived at the Hangang bridge, he was looking desperately for a girl loooking like she would jump off the bridge. He's getting irritated at Chaeyeon for not introducing her to them until now. Now he's trouble identifying the said girl, Kaeun doesn't even know is Sakura would stand on the edge of the bridge or not.

Kaeun was just halfway through the bridge and there it is, he saw who might be Sakura, standing on the edge of the bridge. Looking to take her own life.

Of course a normal human being like Kaeun knows he has to react or he won't be able to save a life or two.

"Miss Sakura!"

Kaeun shouted making sure it was Sakura and she turned her head and looked at Kaeun. The sight of Sakura's face broke Kaeun's heart. Kaeun thought that Sakura was beautiful, what did Chaeyeon do to make someone like her cry?

"Who are you? How do you know me? Do you know where Chaeyeon is?"

"I'm Chaeyeon's Father! My name is Lee Kaeun! Listen, I read your text please don't jump!"

Kaeun was panicking because it looks like Sakura will jump out in any second.

Loud sobs come from Sakura, she felt more hurt knowing Chaeyeon didn't come for her, knowing Chaeyeon doesn't even care about her. Chaeyeon's future didn't include her.

"So your son doesn't care about me at all, he's the only one I have now. But he left me, so how can I survive alone? It's better that I die! No one will miss me anyway"

"No!"

Kaeun's heart drop, Sakura was falling. Kaeun's  sight of Sakura became smaller and smaller. Kaeun can't accept letting her die. He immediately jumped, following Sakura in the depths of Hangang river. He has to save her, he won't live through it.

Kaeun was lost in the water, he couldn't find her. If he followed up earlier he would have caught up with her already.

He thought it was a miracle, moonlight shone right on top of Sakura. He pulled her up and swam tot he nearest shore he could find. 

When they arrived at the shore Kaeun started performing CPR.

"Come on Sakura!"

Sakura wasn't responding. Kaeun was panicking.

"Come on! Don't give up on me!"

-flashback-

The family was hanging out in Muchangpo beach. This was a normal vacation for the family, since most of the kids love swimming and to enjoy the outside since the family just hang out in their homes most of the time.

Jurina stood up and offered to buy drinks for the kids and kaeun insisted to come along stating "The kids can take care of themselves".

Kaeun was waiting for Jurina to get food for their kids, Kaeun went along because he wants to have an alone time with his wife. Because his kids have been stealing his wife's kisses.

Kaeun was just being a clingy baby to his wife, but an explosion kind of near the shore they are walking to an explosion occur, a cruise ship about to leave rather was blown into pieces.

People were running away from the scene, coast guard were arriving. It was later revealed that there are trapped survivors.

Kaeun looked at Jurina and he knew what she was thinking.

"No! Jurina let the coast guard handle this"

"Help me Kaeun, they can't do it alone"

"Jurina, You don't have to be a hero!"

Jurina was looking at him with sadness.

"What if it were our kids Kaeun?"

Kaeun was speechless with question, because the an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter