Chapter 9

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryeong was worried, her boyfriend did not attend school this week and Yuna's reason was that he was not feeling well. But every time she tries to visit him he shuts her down completely saying, she'll get sick as well. But she misses him so he'll just do a surprise visit since it's Friday now.

Luckily Yuna's mom is fond of Chaeryeong or she would have had a hard time getting inside their house.

Chaeryeong approached Yuna's room and proceeds to knock on his door.

"Yuna, it's me Chaeryeong can you please open up?"

"Noona?!? What are you doing here? I told you I'm sick you'll get infected!"

"Okay enough with the lies, your mom told me you're not sick anymore!"

Yuna wanted to curse as his mom ratted him out, he can't believe his mom fell for Chaeryeong's charms.

Chaeryeong keeps knocking on the door and Yuna is still not opening it, so she pulled out her plan B. Blackmail.

"Yuna, I swear I'll never let you kiss me for 2 weeks, not on the lips, not on the cheeks and especially not on my shoulders!"

"Hey! That's an unfair punishment! Not even on the shoulders?!?"

"If you still won't open this door, then I won't talk to you as well!"

"Alright, fine I'll open the door now!"

Opening the door revealed a Yuna suspiciously wearing  sunglasses. Chaeryeong know does not know what's up, but she'll figure it out. Yuna can't lie to her all the time.

"All right, you're being weird"

"What do you mean? Isn't that the reason you love me? Because I am weird"

Yuna grins and Chaeryeong blushes, but no Chaeryeong won't fall for his tricks, Being cheesy.

"Nice try Yuna, now let me remove those sunglasses, you're looking ridicolous."

 Chaeryeong gasped at the sight, Yuna had a blackeye. So he really has been lying to her this whole time.

"What happened?!? Did you get into a fight?!? Who's the who hurt you?!?"

Yuna flinched at the loud voice of Chaeryeong, he didn't expect that. He didn't want to lie to her as it will just anger her more, so he told her the truth.

"I got in a fight, with Shin Ryujin"

"How many times do I have to tell you, to avoid him?"

Yuna was shocked with the calm voice and he panics seeing Chaeryeong cry.

"Hey noona don't cry, look I'm fine, see?"

"You've been having bruises this whole week and you couldn't inform me?!?"

"I feel useless, if you don't tell me everything! If you feel like you should be protecting me then i feel the same way!"

"I should be the one protecting you, because you're the baby in this relationship Yuna and you know that!"

Yuna just looks down, this is why he couldn't tell her. He's gonna get scolded for doing something foolish, because she is right he's the baby of this relationship and it's embarrassing for him.

"Don't let Ryujin intimidate you"

"I'm sorry noona, but he's been bullying me ever since I got to high school and You're not the always there protect me all the time so I had to stand up"

"But you're not being careful!"

"Standing up and being reckless are two different things Yuna!"

Chaeryeong hugs Yuna.

"Please, promise me that you won't be getting yourself into a fight. I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to you, I won't forgive myself if I failed to protect you again."

Yuna wipes his tears and nods.

"Just call me ryeongie, noona makes me feel old"

Yuna laughs at the remark and kisses Chaeryeong on the lips.

"Thank you, Ryeongie I love you so much"

"Now let me look at your bruises my big baby!"

"Ouch!"

-Meanwhile-

Wonyoung and Nako were just enjoying a simple after school date, like what most kids do these days. Wonyoung is pretty lucky there is a convenient store near Wonyoung's school.

Wonyoung was really stiff, because can't believe what he's about to do. It's pretty stupid to be honest. So here it goes.

"Noona, you can call me impatient but, please say yes already!"

Wonyoung was pouting charming his way through Nako's heart.

"I just want to show everyone you're my girlfriend you know, brag to my friends and family that you're my girlfriend"

Wonyoung was scratching the back of his head looking down as he felt Nako's glare tearing him apart.

"I'm sorry noona, I-i was just asking hehe"

Wonyoung just laughs off the awkwardness of the situation, boy did he mess it up. He drinks some water

"Sure, it's a yes then"

Wonyoung coughs as he did not expect her answer to be that bold. But Nako frowns.

"It seems, you did not like my answer"

"No! I love it! I was just shocked you know."

Wonyoung was jumping happily.

"I am so happy! Thank you and I love you!"

Wonyoung continuously kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter