Chapter 2

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~flashback~~

 

Kaeun's pov

 

"let go do something crazy, I am bored doing nothing, today is your birthday for goodness sake"

 

We are just sitting in the living room watching anything that's on the television, it makes me bored out of my mind. How can Jurina just want this for the day.

 

"But I am too lazy to move, It's really comfy in here just hug me"

 

Jurina opens her arms wanting to be hug, geez she is super lazy today. It's quite unusual because she would normally be the one telling me to do something stupid, my oh my how the tables have turned

 

"Come on babe, let me take you out on a date, it's you birthday afterall"

 

Jurina pouts, my weakness, damn it!

 

"But spending my day with you is enough, just lay beside me kaeuniee"

 

"But you'll still spend your time with me Jurina, just outside on a date. Please just say yes, I really want to take you out on a date"

 

I sighed, because lately I felt like, I haven't made her feel special.

 

"Please let me do my job as a husband, because I can't do it everyday, at least let me do it for you on your birthday"

 

I look at her and she was smiling sadly, now I feel guilty. I ruined the mood for the day.

 

"Look Jurina, I'm sorry okay? I just really want us to have some fun"

 

I look down, she was always the best wife, cheering me up when I feel down. I have never done anything for her, I felt useless because of that.

 

"Hey! Don't think you're a pretty useless person because you're not"

 

She is looking angrily at me with her hands on waist.

 

I tried not to laugh cause she looked adorable to me. Also we are on a serious situation.

 

"You always ask me if I'm okay, you work for hours so that you can get me this house, you sacrifice sleep just so I can live in luxury. So tell me, what makes you useless Kaeun? You're the best husband I can ask for"

 

Great, I'm crying again.

 

"But you are too much of a crybaby for a husband"

 

I laughed at how she roasted me there, because it's true. Between the two of us I was the crybaby.

 

"Then can you go on a date with this crybaby today?"

 

"Sure, but we go where I wanna go"

 

I wonder where she wants to go, she looked like she had a plan.

 

"Since you wanted something crazy, I made up my mind"

 

Great, I wonder how crazy she is right now.

 

"Well? Tell me now woman!"

 

"Let's go to a casino!"

 

Wait, casino? She wants to gamble?

 

"You're joking right?"

 

She looks at me, like I am crazy when she just thought of something crazier!

 

"No! I want to go to a casino, that is my final answer Kaeun"

 

Now she looked intimidating, don't provoke you wife boys, just don't.

 

"Sure, let's go now?"

 

I swear she is bipolar, she is smiling brightly at me when just a second ago she would kill me like literally.

 

"Now that's my Kaeun, now to the seven luck casino!"

 

She knows the name of the casino, she's this excited to gamble money. Oh my word now I'm nervous as hell.

 

~~Seven luck casino~~

 

My goodness, this place is huge! Don't blame me for being ignorant though, this is my first time to ever be in a casino.

 

"Come on babe, let's play the game craps"

 

Okay the name of the game is funny and confusing like what in the world is that name?

 

"What kind of game is craps?"

 

Jurina rolled her eyes, I think she forgot the fact that I don't go in casinos.

 

"It's a roll the dice game, you dummy"

 

"Hey don't be too mean Jurina I play different games"

 

I pout she was too mean so yeah, I try to look cute for her.

 

So we went to that roll the dice game or as what casino people call it "craps"

 

"Babe! Blow the dice for good luck"

 

I was embarrassed at her believing in such a thing, but seeing the looks of the people around us. It looked like it was no big deal, guess this is pretty normal for them it made me sigh.

 

"Fine"

 

I blew the dice for "goodluck" and when she rolls it, she was targeting a 6 btw and boom! It did become a six.

 

"We just won a 100 dollars!"

 

I was screaming like a girl, that was the easiest money we ever made and it only took a second.

 

Our luck continued, we kept winning and winning and she made blow me every time she rolls the dice.

 

"Please don't make this a seven!"

 

As if in slow motion she let go of the dice and looked at me in horror. I realized, I might have said something wrong.

 

When we looked at the table the dice landed exactly at 7 and out of the 600 dollars we won, we lost 500 of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter