Chapter 12

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan took Sakura to his bakery. Seungwan thought why not bake for her? in those four months this is the safest thing he thought of to bring Sakura around.

Seungwan was pretty happy that Chaeryeong trusts him enough that she doesn't have to come with them. Those two months really paid off.

"Oppa, where is everybody? Why are there no people around?"

Seungwan smiles shyly, he just hopes he doesn't look like a try hard.

"I closed it, for a special occassion. You"

Sakura blushes and Seungwan's grinning from ear to ear.

"Stop blushing Kura, you should be getting the hang of me being cheesy."

"Who wouldn't be shy? You closed your bakery for me and I' m afraid I have given you a hard time because of that. You wouldn't even earn anything out of this."

Seungwan raises an eyebrow. How can someone think lowly of themselves like this? Sakura couldn't even tell, thta the reason Seungwan did this is to make her feel special(Twice).

"Why would you even think that I am just wasting my time for this? I am doing this because I want to make you smile. Since you told me you love baking am I right? I wanna do it for you. Because I bake goods like no other you know."

Sakura chuckles at the inside joke.

"I'm sorry, the only furthest thing a guy ever did to me was to give me flowers. Cherry blossoms to be exact, because many people thinks it suits me because of my name."

"You'll taste a dessert made by the greatest baker in this bakery. So you have nothing to worry about!"

Sakura laughed at the joke. Seungwan thinks he's so witty right now.

"Hey boss! Why am I stuck here then?"

"Son Hyejoo! You're ruining my moment!"

"Kura noona, I feel sorry for you. I'll give you a bucket if he's being too greasy."

Sakura is enjoying the sight of the bickering cousins.

"All right, tell me what kind of cake would you want me to make. I am that good!"

"Argh, so full of yourself."

"Shut up Hyejoo! Now what would you like madam?"

"Mint choco!"

Seungwan and his cousin was shocked. Did they hear that right? Sakura wants something that she dislikes?

"Come again?"

Sakura pouts.

"I want mint choco! Mint choco is what I want!"

Seungwan thought that maybe it's the pregnancy talking. So he let her be.

"All right a mint choco cake for this lovely lady over here, coming right up! Hyejoo, keep her company."

Hyejoo snickers.

"I know, you paid me to. Remember?"

Seungwan glares at hyejoo. Boy could you imagine the height difference.

Seungwan proceeds in the kitchen. Hyejoo and Sakura are left alone.

"Noona, do you know that guy who keeps looking at you outside? He looks like he knows you."

Sakura looks towards the entrance and sees Yuna waving.

Sakura quickly opens the door so the young man can enter.

"Yuna what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Chaeryeong?"

"Yeah, she had some unfinished business with someone. So she suggested that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter