Chapter 13

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung's pov

I didn't expect my day to be like this, I was just suppose to persuade my big brother. Why am I following him here selling some kind of drug. What is happening to you my brother?

"Who's this kid Lee?!? Are tatting us out?!?"

I was suddenly grabbed in the neck and pushed below the ground and there I was looking eye to eye with my brother and his eyes were the same as mine, scared.

"He is just my brother guys, I think he followed me by mistake. No problem will arise guys I can handle him all right."

I saw the drug addicts calming down after he explained. I can feel my tear welling up I almost got killed and I see my brother being a drug dealer. What would dad think of this?

He was done dealing the addicts and we were both left alone. I look at him and try to see if there is even remorse from him for doing this kind of job. I see anger instead.

"What was that won? You almost cost me some easy money!"

I can't help but let the tears out of my eyes. How shameless can he be? How dare he scold me for something like this?

"Chaeyeon hyung please stop, you're scaring me."

He rolled my eyes at me.

"You are being dramatic. Just go home and stop being a big baby."

He walked away, he didn't even check if I was okay. What in the world is the matter with him?

I just walked mindlessly I don't know what to do. I can't tell dad, he will kill him. I have to do something. They were always there for me, so let's do this won. I can't lose my brother too.

-End of pov-

-Yuna's pov-

I am walking  around the town full of thought after what happened yesterday. I was shocked, confused and scared. I never knew she had that kind of secret, she never even trusted me to tell me about it.

-flashback-

I gotta find Ryeong noona or I'll eat this takeout cake by myself, which every good by the way. I was shocked that Kkura noona would make a flavor she despises so much. Good thing they were kind enough to give me a takeout just for my girlfriend to have a taste.

I just got out of the back of the mall and.

"Leave my boyfriend alone ryu."

Hold up!(I'm a geek the big paradox!) Why did I hear her voice here?

I went through what looks like an isolated part of the mall and there I was her with my bully Ryujin. I feel myself shaking from anger but I can't fight him so my fear took over. Especially since my last encounter with him where he said he'll touch her, please don't let that happen.

"Oh come on baby, I'm just having my fun with him. Why would you even choose a lover that can't fight? He's weak as ."

"He's a young man! Don't you dare pinpoint of him being soft, he's a better person than you'll ever be!"

"Oh, come on baby! You also think he's better in bed than me?"

I see Ryeong slap him but my heart dropped at what he said, what did he mean by in bed?

"That was a one time thing Ryujin! I was a curious person and we were always nothing with each other."

"Oh , he never got you to bed? Damn I wonder what he'll feel after knowing that I ed his girl back then."

He laughed and walked away and I ran away as far as possible just to take a breather. 

-End of flashback-

I feel my chest tightening with the thought of his hands around her.

I saw that I was in the hospital and I immediately entered their elevator. I wanted to go to the rooftop, I need some air.

I arrived to the rooftop and I just cry my eyes out. I close my eyes but the tear still won't stop falling I couldn't breathe as sobs fill my mouth. I couldn't breath, what is happening to me?

"You're so weak."

I look up and there I see ryujin just laughing at the state that I'm in.

I feel anger rise up and tackled him and I just kept punching. I was feeling so much anger I couldn't even feel my hands  bleeding from all the punching I am doing.

And when I decided to stop and look at his state, he was not there. I was punching the ground this whole time and my hands were bleeding a lot.

"You're such a loser."

I put my hands in my ears and screamed.

"Stop it! Stop it!"

"Just kill yourself."

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran and jump and after that everything was black.

-End of pov-

Kaeun was going to visit Eunbi in the hospital since they haven't seen each other personally since the Chaeyeon ruining their date scenario.

He went to the lobby and asked if it's Dr. Kwon Eunbi's lunchbreak even though it's kind of like 1:30 in the afternoon.

"Ms. kwon is currently treating a patient and will be available after tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter