Chapter 10

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Chaeryeong and Sakura went to go grocery shopping. In a school day, but Chaeryeong's father agreed since it's only for a day and Chaeryeong is the only one left to know what is needed for the house.  It's been almost a month since she lived with them and Chaeryeong thinks her unnie and the baby could use a little walk. (I forgot to mention that the previous chapter happened a month after Sakura lived with the family so there you go and edited some chapters, but you don't need to reread it)

"Unnie, I'll teach you the which aisles and which food are in it okay? I can't do it myself, so I'll be needing you"

Chaeryeong pouting is one of the cutest sights Sakura can see and she isn't being streased one bit because of this adorable girl beside her.

Sakura and Chaeryeong were having a blast not only did the grocery went well, but they still had time to kill in the mall. They didn't have to carry the grocery bags since Sakura knows how to drive, so they have a car with them.

As per Sakura's request, they went to the arcade and Chaeryeong lost to Sakura in every game.

"It's not fair, you're already a veteran. I am no gamer"

"It takes years to master, Ryeong ah"

They left the arcade after that, since Sakura has no competition with the games she is playing.

"Ryeong ah, I am hungry"

Sakura was whining like a child and Chaeryeong thinks that the hunger games has started or just pregnant women having weird cravings.

"Well, what do you want to eat unnie?"

"I want a blueberry cheesecake!"

Chaeryeong is thanking life as luck is on her side, a Cafe is just nearby. She is just hoping there is a blueberry cheesecake lying in there.

"Let's check this cafe out, unnie and let's hope your craving is there"

Chaeryeong put sakura ona table nearby and checked on the cafe's counter if there is a blueberry cheesecake in display.

And boy it's her lucky day, she won't get to experience a pregnant woman giving a tantrum.

"Hello maam, welcome to Olaf's snowy cafe! May I take your order?"

"Yes, can I know how much the entire blueberry cheesecake cost?"

The cashier was confused.

"Maam do you mean, one slice of cheesecake?"

Chaeryeong laughs at the cashiers confused face, the person didn't know that she is with a pregnant lady.

"Nope, the whole cake. Believe me I am with a big eater right now"

"Oh, I'm sorry for being rude. Here is your blueberry cheesecake maam!"

-Somewhere beyond the counter-

What a beautiful woman.

"Dude stop staring at her, you look like a creep"

"Shut your mouth Hyejoo!"

Hyejoo rolls his eyes at his friend for being bad at choosing ladies.

"Oh please, the woman you're staring at is pregnant so she's gotta be married. You're out of luck buddy"

"Are you sure she is married?"

Hyejoo scoffs.

"She is pregnant? Unless the father of that baby is an "

"Well, I am gonna go and ask for her number and you can't stop me"

Hyejoo held his friend's wrist.

"Let's say she is not married, she has a child and you know that job is not fun"

"I am 24 years old, I know it's not"

"Wow you fell in love at first sight, and out of all people it's a pregnant lady. Well, I'll be here if you get rejected so good luck"

"What a supportive friend"

He walked closer to Sakura's table, and boy he felt stupid. What if the girl is really married? He is gonna embarrass himself.

"H-hey"

Chaeryeong and Sakura looked at the guys who resembles a hamster since he has chubby cheeks.

Chaeryeong was looking at the guy and decided to break the awkward atmosphere since Sakura is busy devouring the cake.

"May I ask what's your concern sir?"

"Well, I find your friend here really attractive and I was wondering if I could ask for her number"

Chaeryeong was holding her laughter, so she grinned at Sakura and excused herself even when Sakura was pleading to not leave her.

Sakura and the stranger was stuck in an awkward silence for a few seconds

"You do know I am pregnant right? I mean my stomach looks kind of big"

"I know, but you interest me nonetheless"

Sakura was fluttered, if only chaeyeon was like this.

"You aren't married right? Cause if you are then you would've told me right away"

The guy let out an awkward laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter