Chapter 4

Road to LOVE

"Stop the car you !" Kumi shouted at him, she wanted to grab the steering wheel but she can't they might get into an accident.

"You know what you look so hot as , the way you swear I bet that's better in bed." He said not looking at her.

"You are such an idiot, stop the car and let me go." She is shooting daggers at him using her eyes. "Give me back my phone." She is trying to get the phone from the latter's pocket.

"Impatient huh." He smirks reaching out her thighs.

"Don't touch me!" she said swatting the hand away. She can see Jk's M3 behind them, she is sure that Yoongi will scold the latter once he knew what happened. She looks at the road and her eyes grew as she saw a Dark Green Nissan S15 coming towards the other lane, probably climbing up the hill. Screeching tires was heard when she looks at the rare view mirror, the dark green S15 is following them.

"Now look what we have." Jackson smirks and slowly reduce the speed of the car, he parked the car at the side. As soon as it stopped Kumi gets off of the car with her phone and she saw Taehyung gets off of the S15, GOT7 boys did the same and Jk.

Before she was able to go to Taehyung who is by the way looking really annoyed. Jackson caught her wrist. "Not so fast bay girl."

"Let go." She glared at him.

"He said let go." With a deep and serious voice Taehyung stated.

"Awww V is not happy." Jackson teases. "Why? Is this your girl?" he said as he s his arms to her waist. "Addition to your toys?" Kumi stopped as she heard that. Addition to your toys. Jackson noticed that she is not resisting anymore. He smirks at Taehyung. "I guess she got used to my touch."

"The Jackson just let her go." Taehyung said in irritation. He walks towards the latter and snatched her away. Still Kumi is not responding. "I didn't know that you handle girls like this." Taehyung scoffs at him.

"Kumi chan!" Jk hold on to her. "I am sorry." He said caressing her cheeks. "Yoongi hyung is going to scold me." He looks at Jackson and latter just shrugs at him.

"Go home Jungkook." Said Taehyung. JK looks at him wondering. "I will bring her home." Taehyung ushered Kumi to his car and latter didn't argue. Taehyung fastened her seatbelt and still she is not talking. Taehyung drove off and he is gripping the steering wheel tightly, he is really irritated at Jackson.

Kumi is looking outside the window. She noticed that Taehyung stopped the car on the side.

"Kumi." He calls.

It's a music to her ears. But still she remembers what Jackson said, she should be affected right because she has no relation with Taehyung. Taehyung faced her towards him. "Kumi, daijobu?" he asked.

And now Kumi went back to herself. "Hai, daijobu da." She whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"I just felt something bad and I went here." He replied. "Did he harm you?"

She shakes her head and gives him a weak smile. "I need to go home, Yoongi nii san is looking for me."

Taehyung looks at the time, its 10 in the evening. "I'll talk to Yoongi hyung, but for now I need you to come with me." He said and then he started to drive.

Kumi didn't argue, she wanted to be with him right now. He just wants to be close to him. She was so pre occupied and she noticed that they are entering a huge gate. Taehyung did park the car and Kumi saw other branded cars beside them. Now she knew she is at Taehyung's home. But what are they doing here?

Taehyung gets off of the car and opens the door for her. "Let's get inside." Kumi followed Taehyung, as they entered the house she was welcomed by different trophy and family portrait.

"Tae bear is that you?" a guy called. "Owh.."

"Hyung.." Taehyung smiled.

Kumi bowed. "Konbanwa."

"Oh my, you are too cute." JIn came towards her. "Hi I am SeokJin, Taehyung's older brother."

"Nice to meet you sir." She smiled.

"Oh please call me Oppa instead. Did you guys had dinner?" Taehyung shake his head. "Great, come with me, I am actually making something in the kitchen."

"Tae chan, isn't it too late for this?" she asked.

Taehyung smiled at her. "No, come on, hyung wanted to meet you since before." He holds on to his hand and ushered her to the kitchen. They are welcomed by a nice smell.

"I hope you guys are hungry." Jin smiled as he served the foods in the plate.

It's a western cuisine, steak and veggies there is also pastries and dessert on the table.

Taehyung pulled a chair for her. She looks at Jin who is smiling at her. This is going to be the first time that she will dine with Jin. It's not the first time that she went to this house tho.

She is kind of happy about this treatment, she looks at Taehyung beside her who is talking to Jin enthusiastically. Now this is what Taehyung when he is with his brothers, he really looks like a kid different from the Taehyung in school and in the race track.

On the other hand, Jin is also laughing along with his brother but he didn't fail to see how Kumi is looking at Taehyung and from that moment he knows something is on. "Kumi, tell me something about you."

Kumi smiled at him. "Well I am living with my brother, who is also a drifter and he is a part time music teacher in our school. I actually maintain his car, and last night I did fixed Jimin's car."

"Yeah the car runs smoothly by the way. We did a run in Akina last night." Taehyung excitedly said which left Kumi silent as she heard Akina. Taehyung noticed it. "I'm sorry."

"Aniyo, daijobu da."

Jin gave her a plan smile. "I know it's really difficult to deal with it Kumi chan."

"That's fine, I have Yoongi nii san with me." She replied with a smile.

They are having fun when someone entered the kitchen. "I can hear happy voices." a male around 50's came together with Namjoon.

"Appa!" both Jin and Taehyung stood up.

"Oh we have a visitor." He said and smiled.

"Hai, konbanwa." She bowed. "Atashi wa Matsuo Kumiko desu." She introduced.

"Omo." Their father stated. "You are a lady now." He smiled at her. "I remember when your father used to bring you in the racing track before." He smiled dearly to Kumiko. "I never thought that you are friends with my son, Taehyung?"

"Appa, you are always away or busy that is why you don't know." Taehyung pouted.

Kumi smiled at the act. "You are friends with my otousan.." she whispered.

"Hai, you father is such a great man, skilled driver and a good mechanic. I suddenly missed him, when I retired in racing I rarely see him."

Kumi looks in a different direction, she doesn't want to cry in front of Taehyung's family. And seems like Taehyung noticed it. "Appa, hyungs I guess we'll just head to somewhere." He said and hold her hand, Kumi was surprised and then she bowed to them and she let Taehyung dragged her to somewhere, now she found herself inside the latter's room.

The room is big and it has Queen size bed, a desk near the window where she can see the garden. There is also a couch and a big TV in front of it, Taehyung is really rich. The walls are painted white and there are pictures hanging on the wall. One picture caught her eye. It was the four of them when they are 11 graders. Taehyung is actually piggy backing her.

"I miss that." He said, Kumi looks at her. "I miss Koo being with us."

"Hai, that kid." She smiled and then looks around.

"I'm sorry for what appa stated earlier." He said as he pulls her into the couch to sit.

"no that's fine, I am glad to hear that otousan is being missed by other people." She then looks at the tv screen where their reflection is being seen.

"That kid." Namjoon stated. "Is she the one that you are talking to last time?"

Jin sips his tea and nods at Namjoon. "Yes she is." They are inside the office with their father.

"Tell me hyung, did Taehyung plays around again?" Namjoon is serious.

"No, actually before he left he is really serious about something, and then he came back with her, I really don't know what happened."

"I hope he is not playing this time. She seems so nice." Namjoon softens a bit.

"I am sure he is not." Jin smiled at Namjoon.

"Kumiko is a fragile girl, her father is always there to be with her since she doesn't have a mother. She have a brother however the latter is in Korea when they are still kids. " Their father speaks up. "I will not allow Taehyung to play some tricks on her. in memory of her father."

"You seems so close to him." NamJoon added.

"She told me that she did fixed Jimin's car last night." Jin replied.

"She got her father's skills." Mr. Kim smiled.

"You know; I think there is something going on between them. I mean the way she looks at Taehyung and how our Tae bear cares for her." Jin nods at his father and brother.

Back inside the room, there is a movie playing. Well Tokyo Drift.

"Are you really going to race Jackson?" she asked looking in the screen.

"Are you worried?" he replied.

They are actually in the of the movie, car tires screeching and chasing each other.

"It's dangerous." She said in a low voice but Taehyung was able to catch it.

"Are you worried for me?" he placed his pointer finger and thumb under her chin and faces her towards him. "Tell me please."

This is really new to Kumi, why Taehyung is being sweet towards her. Does Taehyung think about getting her in bed? There are so many thoughts coming into her mind.

Taehyung wanted to kiss her right now but he doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He knew that she is bothered about what Jackson stated earlier. She is still a girl and he knew his image to her is different. Especially that he used to play with girls.

Kumi was lost in Taehyung's chocolate brown eyes, the lights are off and the light from the movie helps her to see his handsome face. She remembers that the latter is asking her. "I am worried Taehyung. That's Akina and its Jackson. They are both dangerous." She said with tears. "I can't lose someone again." She can't take it, she hugs Taehyung.

Tae was a bit surprised to see her like this. She is crying, he just caressed her back to calm her down. "Shhh calm down, you will not lose me okay." He looks at her and landed a kiss on her forehead. "You are too precious to lose someone."

Kumi calms down and she just snuggles at Taehyung. Her eyes are actually dropping down due to tiredness, they also have classes tomorrow, its already 1 they still have few hours to sleep. Taehyung notice that there is a soft snore coming from her, he smiled as he looks at her face. He carried her and placed her to the bed, the sheets are new so don't worry. He looks at her lovingly. He needs to beat Jackson in this race. "Sleep well my princess." He kissed her cheeks and gets off of the room.

"Hyung?" He entered Jin's room.

"Tae bear, you are still awake?" JIn gestured him to come to bed.

"Is it okay if I sleep here? Kumi is sleeping in my room." He said as he settled beside JIn.

"Oh you are not going to sleep with her?" Jin paused and mentally slapped himself as he saw Taehyung's reaction. "Ani, it's not what I meant, I mean why won't you sleep beside her?"

Taehyung pouted. "I don't want her to think that I am taking an advantage and besides what happened earlier is really not good."

Jin tilts his head. "What happened Tae bear?"

"I went to Hakone hill climb earlier, saw her with Jackson, the guy that I will be having a match. He took her against her will and good thing that idiot stopped when I chased him. He said something that left her stunned."

"What did he said?" Jin asked curious.

"He asked me if she is one of my toys." He said in a low tone.

Jin raised his brow. "That is rude."

"Hyung lets go to sleep, I have to go to school later." He hugs his brother and then settled for bed.

******