Chapter 7

Road to LOVE

The doctors are actually happy because Taehyung is healing fast and he is eager to do the therapy.  Every day he is having a good mood especially when he is with Kumiko, the latter is telling him about the things in school and the things that he missed. He said that it’s not even necessary but he find it cute when she is teaching him.

“I’m gonna miss you.” She suddenly said while feeding him.

“I just wish that you can come with us.” Taehyung pouted. “It’s like I don’t wanna go to US. But I don’t wanna leave you too.”

“We can face time each other, we can call.” She is trying to be positive.

“I will not look into other girls there.” He said.

Kumi pinch his nose. “I didn’t say that you are going to cheat. But.” she pouted. “Are you?”

Taehyung laughs and peck her lips. “Of course not. I will not do it. I am happy here, we can see each other during summer break, I will come back here.” He doesn’t want to leave but he had no choice.  “What if I leave and you went to college and you saw another guy.”

Kumi placed down the spoon. “I don’t think I will find another guy like you.” She smiled at him, looking into his eyes.

Taehyung felt the love coming from her. he really knew that she is the one. “I love you.”

“I love you more.” She boops his nose. “Now finish eating you cute little baby.”

“Awwww, my baby is doing aegyo.” Taehyung is really happy to see her like this. The thing that he does before is to get her attention, he always teases her. but she saw her purity and sincerity in everything that she does. Everyone can fall in love to her.

**

Taehyung is doing well for the past few days and believe it or not, the cast was removed from his leg and he started therapy. His arm is supported by a sling because It is still not good as his leg.  There are few things that they are doing right now because few more days they are going to graduate. The days that they are together is limited now.  Kumi is always in the Kim household and Jin is taking care of her. He is also the one who sends her home after spending time with Taehyung.

Jimin and JK is doing some races, living the life that they want before entering college. Agust D is also with them during the match. Taehyung wanted to go and watch but Kumi stopped him.

Now Kumi is having a good rest on her bed when her cellphone beeps.

Speedstar: Hey. It’s been a long time.

Techgurl:  Hi! It’s been a long time yes, I am sorry. I was not

Able to see you in Akina last time.

Speedstar: Yes, I heard what happened to Taehyung.

I’m sad I was not able to see you.

Techgurl: We can still see each other, I’m entering collage

And I have a car now we can meet up.

Speedstar: It’s been three years since we know each other

And still we didn’t see each other.

Techgurl: Are you there last time? In Akina?

Speedstar: Yes, I am. I saw what happened to Taehyung.

Techgurl: But he is okay now.

Speedstar: I guess someone is taking good care of him.

Is it possible if we can see each other?         

            Techgurl: Yeah sure! When? J

Speedstar: Tomorrow. after school, I’ll pick you up in the park.

Near your school.

            Techgurl: Okay! See you then.

**

“Taehyung?” Jin knocks on the door. “Why are you not yet sleeping? Do you need something?”

Taehyung smiled at his brother. “No hyung, I am fine. Is NamJoon hyung home already?”

Jin sat on his bed. “Yes. Taehyung I wanted to tell you something.”

“What is it hyung?”

“After your graduation, two days from that you and Jimin are going to fly to Connecticut. Yale university is going to be your school. Everything is set, you both need to get your entrance exams. And also you will continue your therapy there. “

Taehyung is surprised. “Hyung, two days? Why so sudden? The school year is still few months from now.”

“It’s what appa wants. It’s better for you guys to be familiar with your surroundings, I know you don’t want to leave that early because of Kumi.” Jin gave him an apologetic look.

“Before I leave, hyung I need your help.” He holds on to Jin’s arm.

Jin smiled at his younger brother. “Anything for you Tae bear.”

 

Kumi woke up early.  This is the last day that she will be a regular high school student. Tomorrow, she will graduate and will have a new journey in life. She decided not to bring her car and just ride to school with her brother.

As she arrived to school, there are banners congratulating the graduates and her classmates are being emotional. The girls who are swooning over Taehyung and Jimin are sad because they found out that the two are going to study abroad and they will not see them again.

Kumi is wondering because Taehyung didn’t show up in school. So she is stuck with Jimin all day, which is okay to her since she is going to miss him, and besides the latter did dye his hair black so it will be presentable when he accepted the diploma tomorrow since he is the class president.

You can never go wrong with JImin, the guy is a complete package with looks and he is smart. Kumi though that if she didn’t fall for Taehyung she will choose Jimin over other boys. The boy is very gentleman.

“Jimin ah.” she called they are in the bleachers. The latter hmms in response to him. “When you guys arrive in US, please take care of Taehyung since I won’t be there.” She said seriously looking at him.

Jimin smiled at her. “Of course, he is my younger brother after all. Taehyung is kind of clumsy tho.” He chuckled.

“Thank you Jimin. For always being with me for the past years that we are together. “she doesn’t want to be emotional but she will miss him.” I will miss you.”

“Awwwww, Kumi chan..” he doesn’t want to be emotional too so he just jokes at her.

 

She didn’t call or ask Taehyung here he is, she just savor her last day as a high school student and just like what she and Speedstar agreed they are going to meet each other. She is actually waiting in the park near her school.

“Excuse me?”

A guy wearing a suit asked her. “Yes?” she replied.

“I am here for Techgurl.” He said and her eyes widened.

“Are you Speedstar?” she asked wondering.

“No, it’s not me but he asked me to fetch you.” He replied.

And then her phone beeps, it’s a message from the latter.

Speedstar: Please go with him.

Kumi though for a second however she decided to go with the guy. They ride the car going to one of the hotels in the city.

“Sir, I really don’t understand. Why are we here?” she asked looking inside the hotel, its actually the hotel that Jimin’s family owns.

“Ma’am I am sorry I was just instructed to do this.”

They went to the lobby and the next thing she knew is she is inside a hotel room. It’s a pretty hotel room.

“Ma’am please wear the dress.” The guy pointed the dress placed on the bed. It’s a Chanel dress as she looks at it.

“Someone will pick you up here after an hour. Please make yourself comfortable.” Then the guy let the room.

She is getting worried about this one, she sends message to Taehyung and even called him but the latter is not answering. She is thinking if she will go ahead and leave and ditch the guy. They didn’t see each other since the beginning and now she is getting this treatment from him.  What if all the thing that the latter said to her is all wrong and not true. She looks at her clock and 30 minutes passed. She decided that she will meet him, she changed her clothes and put on the dress and the shoes on it. There is also a makeup set, she did put some on and exactly after an hour she heard a knock on the door.

“Good evening Ma’am. I am here to take you to your dinner.” A girl said to her.

She nods and then followed the girl, they went to another hotel room. As she opens the door she got surprised, a dinner table for two was set up, the place has so many flowers and candles are lit. it’s a romantic dinner date. But she still wonders who is Speedstar? The girl ushered her already left and she looks around she is literally in the center of the room, where the flowers are scattered on the floor.

“You look so pretty.”

She faced the other room and saw a person that she is not expecting. “Taehyung?”

Taehyung gave her his boxed smile, he is wearing a coat and tie well he has his crutches on. “I am sorry I looks like this.” He said pertaining to the crutches.

“I don’t understand.” She said a bit confused about what is happening.

Suddenly a song plays.

Taehyung wanted to come towards her but he is having a hard time so she assisted him. “Taehyung.”

“Hi Techgurl.” He greeted as he holds on to her waist for support.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “S-Speedstar?” she asked.

“June 13 2015. A user name Techgurl joins the chatroom wherein people who likes cars are in one group.” He said and smiled.

“It is you!”

“I am sorry I kept it a secret, I really do not know at first but when you started to tell more things about this Speedstar, I finally knew it was you.” He said caressing her cheeks. “It’s one way that I can get close to you since for the past years I’ve been a bad guy to you.”

“You could have just said it.” She then hugs him.  “You’ve been with me for three years Taehyung.”

“I just can’t help it. I’m in love with you since then. I am sorry for hiding it.” He said kissing her lips.

“I am not angry Taehyung. I am happy that it’s you.” She smiled returning his kiss.

Taehyung is kinda frustrated because he can’t even fully support himself now. He hugs her and slowly danced their bodies together.  As the song ended they literally enjoyed their romantic dinner, stealing kisses and holding each other’s hands.

The night was about to end and the two of them are happy back inside the hotel room where she waited. Both on the bed cuddling and savoring the moment.  Taehyung is kissing her and she did the same, the make out session is turning into something tho. Taehyung’s free hand is holding into her waist possessively and his kissed travelled to her neck and collar bone, she can’t help but moan because of the sensation. Tae is a bit frustrated because he can have placed her on top of him because of his broken leg and arm.

Kumi knew that Taehyung is not feeling okay with it. “Tae chan.” She said placing a hand on his chest. Lets get rest, it’s our graduation tomorrow.” She smiled at him.

“I am sorry..” he whispered.

“Don’t be. You need to heal fully first.” She said and settled beside him.

**

Morning comes. Both of them prepared going to school. Jin is the once who fetched them. The family is going to be in the graduation ceremony.

“Good morning love birds!” Jin greeted. “Finally know each other?” he teases. “Did you like our surprise?”

Kumiko nods at Jin. “I love it Oppa.”

Just a few ride they arrived in school, they saw the parents of the other students. Yoongi is there in the teacher’s section, they are greeting the parents. She was able to see Jimin’s parents and his brother. Also Taehyung’s brothers and dad are there. She is happy to see the smiling faces of the people around her. After this they are going to be college students. She is not yet sure where she will enroll she still have time to decide about it. 

The ceremony finally started.  The three of them are in the first row. When their class was called all of them stand up. Jimin went to the stage and gathered the diploma for the group. There are smiling faces. Kumi is proud seeing Jimin on the stage. Taehyung then hold her hand.

After the ceremony.

Yoongi is talking to her. “I am proud of you Kumi chan. I am sure appa is proud too.”

“Thank you nii san.” He hugs him.

“Now college it is.” He is so proud about his sister. He knew that there is a bigger future waiting for her. Last night she and Taehyung talked about him needing to leave Japan in two days.  Kumi cried a bit however Taehyung assured her that they will see each other again.

A party in Jimin’s residence happened and she doesn’t even know what is actually happening because all she can see are people who are rich and famous. Park and Kim are really famous in the industry. Taehyung made sure that she feels belong to the family. There are few drifters that are invited. Agust D is there too. Basically Bangtan is there, they are savoring the moment that they will be together.

“So JK and Kumi will be the only members of Bangtan here.” Hoseok stated they are in the garden of the house.

“They can manage.” Jimin said to them. “Kumi is a best driver and JK has the skills too.”

“We actually never know; we need to focus in collage.” She said smiling at them.

“I heard that racing is also available in the place where hyungs are going.” Said JK to them. “I did some research tho.”

“Taehyung is not allowed to race; I guess a year.” Jin said as he handed the drink to Kumi. “He needs to fully recover first.”

“Jimin is allowed to.” Namjoon stated.

“Well, I am but I will not do it, I am afraid that Taehyung will not let me.” He joked.

“Of course! You will not have all the fun.” Taehyung pouted at them. “I will race again if Kumi will be with me.” He looks at her.

“We can race again when you get back.” She hugs him.

 

It’s the day.  The friends are in the airport waiting for Jimin and Taehyung’s flight. Taehyung and Kumi are together and they don’t want to let go of each other. Taehyung is hugging her. While Kumi is caressing his hair. “Clingy.” She teases.

“I don’t wanna go.” He said hugging her tightly.

“You will not notice the time Tae.” She is keeping it in a positive way.  “You will not notice years already passed by.”

“It will but those are the years that we are not together.” He pouted.

“My, my, Taehyungie is being hard headed.” She pinches his nose. “We will be okay; you can cope up with this. You are smart Taehyung.”

“I know I am, but I don’t care. The thing that I care is being away with you. Why can’t you just go with me? I can send you to school.” he offered.

“No..” she said sternly. “You can’t do that. I can study here in Japan, and besides I don’t want to leave nii chan.”

Taehyung sighed. “You don’t wanna be with me.”

“It’s not what I meant.” She loosens his hug and sit up straight. “Taehyung I wanted to be with you, it’s just that we have different commitments in life right now. You are going to study there because you will work in your company. While me, I need to be here because I am the only one that Nii san have.”

They are still talking when the flight was announced.

“Taehyung..” RM called.  “It’s time.”

“Hyung.” Taehyung shake his head.

“Aigoo, Taehyung stand up.” He said pulling him up.

Kumi then look at Jimin, she hugs him. “Minnie ah, I’ll miss you.”

“I will miss you too.” He said as he landed a kiss on her forehead. “Taehyung lets go,”

Taehyung stand up and pulled Kumi for a hug last time, he also captured her lips. “Wait for me okay.”  KUmi nods at him. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She replied then let go of his hand and went towards Yoongi.

“Be brave, don’t cry.” Yoongi said as he holds on to her hand.

Kumi is looking there at the back of the three boys. Taehyung did glance back before they give their passport to the security.

When the three boys disappeared on her sight that is the time she cried.

“Aigoo..” Jin pulled her into a hug.

“Awww this is so sad.” Hoseok added.

“Kumi ah, don’t cry now.” JIn coaxed her. “Taehyung will do better in US.”

 

****

 

Ending the novel soon.