Ch.12

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena woke up with a headache, she thinks that the no sleep caused it, but who knows at this point. She got dressed and got ready for work, she planned to do her 'job' straight after work, and go home and get sleep. So she put her jacket with her clothes in her bag, and went to the car skipping breakfast. When she got in the car, she put her gloves and felt like for some reason she put her normal sized gloves inside that actually fit her. The only thing that will be left in the car is the shoes and the wig.

She went to work and couldn't focus on anything, Jihyo walked over and squatted next to her "Hey, you okay?" Lena shook her head "Headache" Jihyo nodded, and stood Lena up taking her seat and sitting Lena on her lap "Did you take medicine?" Lena shook her head, putting her head on Jihyo's shoulder "I was in a rush to get to work." Jihyo nods, and pulls out her phone "Hey Babe, can you come with some headache medicine. The baby has one" There was a laugh "Tell Lena I'll be there soon, make sure she is in good care." Lena scoffed "I'm not a baby, I am more than what you think" There was a laugh on the line, and a chuckle next to her "Sure baby" Jihyo hung up, and Lena didn't even notice she fell asleep until she was woken up again. Jisoo was standing in front of them, opening the bottle and pulling out a pill and a water "Here take one, it'll help you feel better" Lena had always hated taking medicine, so that's why she didn't take it this morning.

The two Jisoos watched her (Jihyo's real name is Jisoo, but she changed it to Jihyo) and she felt like she had no other choice, so she took the medicine and drank the water. Jihyo stood up, and Jisoo took her spot, and Lena sat back down leaning on Jisoo. Momo and Dahyun were talking about the DS case, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were talking about how much of a baby Lena actually is and that they want to protect her eve more, Mina and Chaeyoung were playing tic-tac-toe, Sana and Tzuyu were trying to narrow down males with the shoe size of the DS that live in their city. It was still a lot, but there was progress. Jihyo took pictures Jisoo and Lena, Lena fell asleep, and Jisoo just rubbed her back and hugged her.

Lunch came by, and the 10 went out, Jisoo ended up having to go back to work when Lena woke up, but luckily for Lena she was feeling better when she woke up. The 10 went out, and talked but they talked about the DS case, they were determined to find him. Lena sat back and drank her drink as everyone else talked, she was distracted and very tempted to tell them that she was the suspect. Jihyo suggested something "Let's all take a walk around the park, and see if we can find anything before heading home." Everyone nodded, exce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter