Ch.3

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena sat at her desk thinking of a name to call herself, but was cut short when someone threw a piece of paper at her. She looked up and nobody was there, she picked up the paper and looked at it, there was no writing on it so she came up with an idea, she got her pen and wrote on the paper 'Keep throwing it without getting caught, first person to get caught loses' then crumpled it up and threw it at Jeongyeon and went back to laying back against her chair. Jeongyeon looked around and saw everyone doing their own thing and looked at the paper, a smirk knowing she was going along. She threw it at Jihyo, then went back to Nayeon pretending. Jihyo looked at the paper, then threw it at Mina. Mina then threw it at Chae, and Chae threw it at Lena. Who then saw Chae do it "Really Chae, throwing a paper" She opened the paper, and laughed "Oh you lost then" Chae pouted "Not fair, how did you see me?" Lena was always having to stay aware of her surroundings, and she didn't want to risk losing so she caught Chae "I was about to start work again, so you picked a bad timing" They all laughed, it was a good day to end with after all.

That night on her way home, she took a turn to a street where she was going to find a place to change, but saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon heading to a place on the same street, so she hid. She heard Jeongyeon talking as they slowly walked pass "Yea, and the guy said Lena was the Mystery Knight, okay we need a new name for them but still. We don't know their gender, so how can he very quickly point at Lena" Nayeon stopped walking as if she was thinking "Well, he could've done anything to get attention, just point everyone out saying it's them" Jeongyeon sighed "Maybe...well we should go to Lena's house, if she's not there then we get suspicious, if she is then we can let it go. It just caught my attention and I can't forget it, so let's go" They walked off, and Lena bolted when she was given the clear. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were walking slow so Lena had a small advantage because she was running. 2Yeon were taking the main route, so Lena had to take the back route which was a slightly bit longer. When they arrived at Lena's house, Lena snuck into the window, quickly hiding the bag, then changing into relaxation clothes, turning on the TV, and calming her breathing down. The doorbell rang, and Lena slowly walked to the door finally getting control of her breathing, opening the door "Yes?" Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon with an 'I told you so' look. Jeongyeon smiles "We just wanted to see how you were doing" Lena nodded "Fine, thanks though" Nayeon looked at Lena with a slight confused look "Why are you sweating?" Lena forgot to wipe her sweat "Oh I was starting to experience heat flashes, don't worry. I just turned down my A/C, it should turn on soon." Nayeon nodded fully believing Lena, because it has happened at work one day.

After eating dinner with Lena, who offered. The couple went home, and that gave Lena less time to do her job for the night, and it'd be suspicious if she didn't do it because she has been all week. Which would lead 2Yeon to be even more suspicious because the one night they saw Lena would be the same night Mystery Knight didn't do anything. So Lena thought of an idea, she took a few pictures of her laying in bed then got ready for her crime life. Before she left, she texted Jeongyeon 'Did you both make it home?' Jeongyeon took a picture of her and Nayeon laying in bed with their dog. 'Are you okay at home?" Lena used one of her pictures she took and sent it to them. Jeongyeon gave her a thumbs up and said goodnight. Lena tossed her phone onto the couch and climbed out her window going off to do her 'job'. She made it to the house of another mafia, he was a smaller type one. She did the same, but this time entered knowing he was inside. She was tackled to the ground, but didn't make a sound (The MK was known for not saying anything or making any noise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter