Ch.7

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's start from the very very beginning...when Lena first became Mystery Knight/The Death Seeker, or any other name anybody else might call her. 19 year old Lena walking down the street, excited as she will be 20 in a month and will try to become a police officer.

As Lena walked down the street, a man in his early 40's I suppose stops in front of her "Hey little one, how goes it" She smiles "Hi sir, it's fine. How are you" He smiles a very creepy smile, then signals his men to take her. Lena was then taken to a mysterious place, and tied to a chair. She looked up and this man was staring at her "You will get to my puppet, training will start soon" He grabbed her cellphone and a necklace that was very special to Lena. It was her mom's necklace, and her mom passed away, so Lena couldn't afford to lose that. He locked the door, and left Lena alone. She had very small hands, she was also very good at untying knots because she didn't exactly know how to tie her shoes, so she would knot them, then unknot them when she got home.

After about 30 minutes, Lena couldn't handle it, she wasn't known for getting angry or mad, but here she was starting to fill with anger. She unknotted the knots that tied her hands together, and was able to get one arm out the rope, letting the other side free. Once she was free, she got the bobby-pin that she was wearing and picked the lock. She learned that as a hobby, it was something she loved doing. Learning things, and after learning languages after language, she learned magic, then how to pick locks, then how to hack, then how to shoot. It was all hobbies, but it was what was coming in handy now. One she picked the lock, she opened it slowly, saw 2 guards down the hall. She closed the door and looked around the room for anything she can use, she couldn't find much, so she had to find another plan. She quietly left the room and found a table which if she cramped far enough against the wall, she can't be seen. So she grabbed she took her shoes off, only leaving her socks, she threw them the opposite way. When the guards ran pass her, they stopped. Lena didn't expect that, but took her chance. She carefully grabbed the knife out of his back pocket, and ran for her life. She ran and finally made it to a random room, she hid. She didn't have her phone, and this room she was in didn't have a phone either. But she didn't want to leave without her necklace, she was determined to get it back. When she looked around some more, she found that this room she was in was the main room for cameras and alarms. This is what she could work with.

She shut off all the cameras, just in case she went somewhere, they couldn't find her. She put a virus inside, in case they turned it on again, they would just bug their own computer. She set off the alarms everywhere, she ran out the room. They saw her from the first floor and started shooting, she would switch between running and crawling to confuse them. Running wasn't her thing, but in this situation, she was going to make it seem like she was in the Olympics running for the gold medal. She found a room that had many different supplies, she grabbed wire, a rope, chain, and glue. She tied the wire on my different parts near the floor, causing them to trip, and on one random one, when they trip over the wire, they would fall into glue, they saw it, but wouldn't expect the wire before it. Another one was when they trip, the cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter