Ch.9

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Lena day in the work area, the rest were out of town for some thing. It was lunch so, the two went out to hang out and spend sometime together. While eating, Nayeon went to the restroom, Lena sat alone eating her burger, looking out the window.

This man went and sat where Nayeon did "Hey baby?" Lena gave this man a disgust look "Don't call me baby" He smirked "Oh come on you know you like being called that." If it was anywhere else that didn't have people, Lena would've gave him a piece of her mind, but since there were people she was this childlike, vulnerable person. "No I don't, please leave" He grabbed her hand and started to get up "Let's go have fun, me and you" Lena tried slapping his hand away, but no use. "Let me go!" The man then goes "You have a boyfriend?" Lena couldn't answer, all she tried to think of was that she needed to get out and Nayeon needs to come out. The man smirked "Thought so."

Right before they got to the door, a hand reached out and stopped both of them "Let her go" The man ready to push Nayeon, Nayeon pulled out her badge "Let her go sir, or I will have you charged with attempting kidnapping" The man let go, Lena looked up at Nayeon "I left my badge in the car, sorry" Nayeon shook her head "We'll talk later at work, but I suggest that you leave sir" The man looked at Lena "Why didn't you say you were a cop?" Lena walked away from him and went back to the table. The man left, and Nayeon went back "We'll take the food to go, we'll eat at the office."

Once at the office, Nayeon day in front of Lena's desk as she finished her food. "Are you okay?" Lena nodded "Thank you for coming out in time" Nayeon moved her chair and sat right next to Lena "Nobody messes with my child, they will get hurt. That man is lucky I didn't do anything" Lena smiled "I thought you were mad I didn't have my badge" Nayeon shook her head "Nah, that's more of a Jihyo thing. You should always have your badge on you, but I'm more glad you're okay." Nayeon didn't leave Lena alone, she moved her stuff to the front of Lena's desk and worked next to her. Even though they were at work, Nayeon wanted to make sure she was okay.

Each day they went to a different place to get food, but Nayeon didn't want to stay, she wanted to go back to the office. She still made Lena go with her to pick up the food, and they would drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter