Ch.14

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was it, the fight of the mansion basement...Lena vs. 9 idiots. No weapons, just the body. As Twice watched worriedly, Lena has a slight smirk on her face, as she eyes one of the man..number 6. He gulps, but can't give up now, he has to try to win or else he will be killed. He lost the rock paper scissors game to see who has to knock Lena out. Well now back, Lena is surrounded, and has no chance against these tall men, but she makes it work. With number 10 on already dead, that leaves idiots 1-9 to fight her.

#5 went to her, to throw a punch, but she dodged tripping him and having him crash into #9. "This is why I call you idiots" #3 came up behind Lena kicking her to the floor, they all started to kick her, but Lena grabbed #2's foot and pulled it causing him to crash hard on the floor, and used his foot as a block so she can get up. Lena was already coughing up a little blood, but is now ignoring that.

Lena is now more into the side that she will not go down, taking this she runs and drop kicks #1, and has his head hit the pillar that Jihyo is tied to, knocking him out. Lena chuckles "I should've named him #9, oh well." Lena got up quickly, running to other end. #7 punched her, which she didn't expect, but Lena was on the floor next to Tzuyu,cut and coughing up blood. Tzuyu now had a worried face, which gave Lena some strength to show that she protect Twice, and she needs to be strong enough to win to do that.

She got up, ran around the pillar, to come back and jump on his back to put him into a headlock, she grabbed a nearby rope, and quickly hog tied him. "Don't with me dude, there is a reason you're idiots." #6 was hiding, because Lena wasn't going to just knock him out, and he didn't want to deal with her. Lena grabbed a chain and started swinging it "I have an old man to make pay, so let's finish this." #1 and #7 were dealt with, #6 was hiding, so 6 more to go.

Lena ran and slid, swinging the chain, then having it fly wrapping around #3, and causing him to fall, Lena then took the chain to swing it over #9's head, pulling him down. Lena punched them both hard, knocking them out. #4 and #8 both kicked Lena in the back at the same time knocking her down. She dropped the chain, so she had nothing, so she did what she could do, she tackled #2 and had him hit his head on the floor knocking him out. #4 wasn't going to lose, so he went for his gun, but Lena kicked the gun out his hand emptying it out.

#4, #5, #8 were the last of the group, Lena was already getting weaker, but is not going to lose. The all faced each other, Lena ran to them, having #4 run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter