Ch.4

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena woke up the next morning to her doorbell going off, so she slowly went downstairs and opened the door "What?" Jihyo smiled "Here is your house arrest officer" Jisoo walked in and hugged Lena "Hey Len" Lena looked at Jihyo with puppy eyes "I won't be tired today, please can I go to work?" Jihyo kissed Lena's forehead "No, you need a break, so you stay here. Don't give Jisoo any problems, just hang out with her. I'll come pick her up around 11, so that way I know you stay here." Lena couldn't believe it, she looks at the two "I can't believe you both, ugh I guess, well have fun at work" Jihyo left and Jisoo put her bag down on the floor near the door "So why doesn't Jihyo want you at work?" Lena plopped on the couch "I work too much, I'm constantly tired and Jihyo wants me to take a break" Jisoo nodded sitting next to Lena "Well want me to cook you something?" Lena nodded "Yea, I'm gonna work in my room" Jisoo stood up before Lena could "Nope, no working today, it's off limits" Lena groaned "Okay okay, just watch me sneak out to go to work when you aren't looking"  Jisoo scoffed and walked to the kitchen, Lena stayed in the living room watching TV.

At the office, Twice was working hard on this case. Jeongyeon wrote looked at the pictures "Okay okay, so before we continue, Mystery Knight needs a new name" Jihyo nodded "Okay, so let's think. They draw a picture before shooting, they can do multiple things, yea it's hard" Nayeon shot up "The picture killer?" Momo shook her head "Nah, how about...The flower killer?" Dahyun sighed "Sorry babe not good, home come they can't just name themselves or tell us their real name" Mina looked up from her computer "Well if they tell us their real name, they wouldn't be a criminal anymore. And name themselves? Can we just leave them a message" Tzuyu leaned back "Mystery Knight...why did they name them the Mystery Knight?" Chaeyoung laid her head down "They are a mystery and they work in the Night, and they just changed it to a Knight" A call was heard for a shooting, so they all grabbed their gear and left. Once at the scene, the guy with a gun points it at Sana "Stay Back!" Sana started backing away a little, Momo had sent Dahyun and Chaeyoung around him, Mina and Jihyo at the sides pointing their guns, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon going to his sides. When he least expect it, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu run for the tackle, Tzuyu tackling him and Sana taking cover in case he accidentally shot his weapon. Mina throws her handcuffs for Jeongyeon to cuff him. Jihyo and Nayeon get in the car "We'll take him to the station for interrogation." They drove off, and they had examine the crime scene. Dahyun and Chaeyoung looking for and ID to identify him, but none can be found.

Mina checking the surroundings "Hey guys, I found a paper, it looks like a torn up drawing of MK's drawing" They all surrounded her, the MT showing up, Dahyun and Chaeyoung moving to Mina. Jeongyeon picked up the piece of paper "Why was it out here?" Momo looked around some more "I found another piece over here, but it's a picture" Sana found the next piece "Yea I see it, it has a message" Jeongyeon stood up "Look for the pieces." Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter