Ch.16

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BANG"

Lena fell down in pain, Mr.Kim never had the best aim, so when he shot her, he aimed for her heart, but hit her shoulder. Lena looked up and saw his smile, he then tried again for the 2nd time. But Lena got her gun and shot his hand, well to be exact his finger. The same finger that DS has in his gloves, but it caused him to drop the gun. Sana helped Lena stand up, and Jihyo is busy trying to stop the bleeding.

The gun fell from his hands, and he clenched his finger. Dahyun ran and grabbed the gun, leaving Kim to be weapon free and in pain. Lena then signaled off Sana and Jihyo and walked up to Kim "Give up, admit you are DS so we can move on with our lives" He scoffed, he went to go reach for her, but Lena was quicker somehow ending on his back with a gun to his head and a knife to his throat "Try again" He put his hand down and Lena got off his back and went back to his side "You are DS are you not" He nodded fully giving up "Yea okay, I am the Death Seeker" Lena smiled, and hand cuffed him "You may have won the battle, but I won the war."

The cops were called, all the evidence that Lena had was now in Evidence bags, it was going to be hard to make sure he admits everything, Lena hand cleaned off the gloves to remove her prints and extra clay. Then had Kim put on the gloves to get his prints on the gloves, since he was now DS. The wig was lost, no where to be found, in reality it's in Lena's car. Everything else now had Kim all over it, so when Lena went to go get the video tape, all she had to do was cut some parts out and clean it up and it looks like it was just a confrontation that Lena got shot at. With certain glitches that Lena added, it blocked out certain audio and visuals and it was perfect. Twice watched it and said it looked good.

With that, Kim was arrested and Lena was taken to the hospital, she was the only one injured. When asked she said "I sacrificed myself to make sure non of them get hurt, id rather be hurt than them" Everyone seemed to believe was she said, it was kinda true, but at the same time Lena did all the confrontations. Well at the hospital, the others took turns staying. Nayeon and Jeongyeon first, Lena smiled "You don't have to stay, I'll be fine", Nayeon flicked Lena's forehead "As if we'll leave you alone" Jeongyeon chuckled "You aren't leaving any of our sights" Lena nodded, it couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter