Ch.1

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice the best group at the station, as what everyone says. 9 people may be a large group, but after going through their middle school, high school, and college years together they know what teamwork is and they have 100% trust in each other....On the other hand Lena skipped a few grades and is there to become a police officer, she doesn't just use her smarts/skills for good, but for bad too. She's gonna be double trouble.

Lena is an expert pick locker, pickpocketer, hacker, aim is always 100% on target, knows over 6 languages, sneaky, short so can easily fit into places nobody else can, and has an innocent face. But when joining the station she makes sure she fakes barely knowing another language, her aim to be average, not that sneaky, always childlike, but passes all the tests with flying colors due to her smarts. She is opposite of her criminal life, nobody knows about it (obviously), and started that life 3 months before joining the station. The only thing she kept the same/different at the same time was her hacking skills, but at the station is was only used when needed, because she was also good in the field. Lena knows how to avoid getting caught making her one of the hardest people to catch.

Once she joined into the station, she was going to start working with a group called Twice. She was excited, but once she saw it was 9 of them, she almost lost it. They all surrounded her, she was the youngest, shortest, and most baby like. All 9 girls instantly fell in love with Lena so they all went out to eat to celebrate the newbie, normally people would be hesitant to accept someone into a group that has been together to so long, but not them. Jihyo and Jeongyeon were already like the mom and dad of the group, well moms of the group, so taking care of Lena felt necessary to them. Nayeon adored her, she looked and acted like a baby, so Lena was officially Nayeon's child. Sana started being affectionate towards her, so Lena became Sana's baby. The others were more like the protective cool older sisters that were just there. After meeting this group Lena felt bad about the life she has outside the station, and it only made it worse when 3 weeks after Lena arrived they get a case. They are trying to find out and catch this suspect, but the suspect was already with them. It could also be seen that Lena spends time with a bunch of couples, Nayeon and Jeongyeon have been a couple since High school, Momo and Dahyun have been a couple since college, Sana and Tzuyu have been a couple since high school, Jihyo met Jisoo in the orientation and they started dating, Mina and Chaeyoung have been a couple since college. Lena is single, and hasn't found anyone just yet. She's not complaining, it's because she is always busy. She doesn't have time to get into a relationship just yet.

Lena takes some classes at college for fun, why because for her why not, so she walked into the station a little later greeted by her fellow friends before sitting at her desk. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter