Ch.13

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As everyone watched Lena slowly adjust herself to start what she was doing, Lena started to talk to herself. It was the only way she can concentrate, now that she doesn't always have to stay quiet. She felt around the knot the tied her hands together and slowly being able to untie them, perks of having small hands. Jihyo sighed watching Lena "Give up Lena, it's no use."

Once Lena actually got her hands untied she to slowly feel what was keeping the chain tied, and laughed "Gosh, there's a reason I call them idiots", they used 3 zip ties, and a lock to keep it tied. So the first thing she needed to do was get out of the rope that tied her. Luckily for her they were low enough to  slowly undo the knot, it took a while, but sooner or later the rope fell to the floor. Everyone was staring at Lena with shocked faces, how she managed to get out of the rope, it really is surprising.

Lena was always prepared for everything, she got her foot close enough to her hand, where she can pull the pin out from where it's hidden. She always had it because it can be used to release zip ties without cutting them. So she was able to get the zip ties undone, causing the chain to loosen and fall because the lock was just there to keep the chains actually in place.

Lena crawled out of the chain, put the pin back where it's hidden and stood up "Idiots I swear!...gosh I'm pissed." Sana started kick "Hey Lena, come free us. DS is up there, we can go get him!" Lena shook her head and pulled out the Bobby pin that she always puts in her hair everyday just in case. For who she is...she needs to be prepared for anything that happens and this is something that happened. She picked the lock to the chain and put it to the side for later along with the rope she was tied in. Once done she went to her bag and looked in it before looking at all of Twice, she had the most serious face ever "Okay so those idiots will be down soon, all 10 of them...I want you guys to stay calm, even after you find out. Promise me?" They nod, they have never seen Lena look so serious, and determined.

Lena sighed, she is in her criminal mind set, and those guys were not going to get the best of her, and she grabbed it and set it down and took a deep breath before opening it and pulling out clothes. She put of the hoodie and mask, before looking up and pulling out DS gloves, all of them gasp. Tzuyu pulled on the rope "YOU ARE DS! HOW COULD YOU?!" Sana look at her "Tzuyu calm down, remember what she said, and now look at who she is" Jeongyeon sighed "We almost killed you" Lena nodded, and put on her nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter