S Ch.1

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Chapter

It was 3 in the morning, everyone was asleep in the 2Yeon household. Lena upstairs in her room, while 2Yeon in their bedroom with their dog.

Nayeon woke up to her phone ringing "Hello?"

"Nay? We have a case, I'll send you the address" Jihyo hung up the phone and Nayeon groaned. It's been a while since they had to wake up in the middle of the night.

Nayeon woke up Jeongyeon, then woke up Lena who actually didn't want to wake up "Lena get up we have a case"

"Nayeon, go without me"

"Get up" Lena sighed and slowly got out of bed and changed. Nayeon and Jeongyeon also changing.

Later at the house all of them walked inside. Lena yawning as she looked around "This was one hell of a fight" They all nodded. Chaeyoung pointed to the camera "Lena go see if you can see anything"

Lena got on it, and started checking the cameras. It was pretty odd "Hey uh it shows empty, cut, mess. There is nothing on here" They all nodded finding that a little suspicious.

Sana and Dahyun walked around, Sana going to the basement of the house "Uh you see this. They just left him here shot" Dahyun looked around "Sana, Death Seeker" There was a drawing, Rose with a skull and crossbones

Sana grabbed the paper and ran up the stairs showing everybody else who then all looked at Lena. Mina grabbed Lena's ear and pulled her off to the side "You really thought you were gonna get away with this?!"

Lena was trying to get Mina to let go of her eat "Away with what? I didn't do anything" Sana walked over and showed her the drawing. Lena looked at it "I didn't do this" Mina let her go "I'll believe it when we finally get proof but for now, you're going in"

Nayeon stopped Mina "No, that'll be suspicious. I have my dad's old ankle monitor. She'll be under house arrest. Jisoo can stay with her" Jihyo walked over "Yea, I'll get Jisoo. Lena you better be telling the truth."

Jeongyeon got her jacket and handcuffed Lena putting the jacket over it "So it won't be suspicious" Lena nodded "Can I look around, maybe try to find a way to clear my name."

Jihyo shook her head "Jeongyeon take her to your car leave her there. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu take pictures of everything, we can show Lena the pictures that way" Everyone got to it.

Later that morning, Nayeon was in Lena's room putting the ankle bracelet on her "So if you want to help us, you stay in this house. No sneaking out, no messing with the sensors, no taking this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter