Ch.11

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even being in a large group, and having a girlfriend, Momo still wanted Lena to go with her and get lunch. Apparently she was the only one that wasn't busy, but she was busy...busy daydreaming. Well as Momo drove down and pulled up to the restaruant, Lena put the chair back "I don't see why I had to come with you, or why you don't bring your own lunch." Momo scoffed "Well you weren't busy, and I don't want to make food at home to warm up later the next day." They laughed, and Momo paid for the food and drove off, Lena got a notification on her phone "Momo did you use my card to pay for the food?!" Momo smiled "No, it must've been a glitch or something." Lena looked at her "You're lucky I love you guys, so I'm okay. But how did you even get my card." Momo chuckled "I made a plan to take it when you didn't know, not all of us can pickpocket." Lena nervously chuckles, fixes her seat, and looks out the window. Momo pulled off to the side and into a parking lot, parking the car and looking at Lena "Okay, this has been going on long enough Lena." Lena looked at her "What has?" Momo glared at Lena "All the nervousness, answering your door late, so many excuses, always being tired. It all started when we all got assigned the MK/DS case." Lena shook her head, it's time to go into her expert mode "I don't know what you are talking about" Momo sighed "What is going on, are you hiding something?" Lena shook her head "No, just because something happens like that, doesn't mean anything." Momo nodded "Okay I trust you" Lena nodded, and Momo drove them off to work.

While Lena worked on one of her cases, Jeongyeon and Mina walked over "You never seem to work on the DS case" Mina nodded "Yea, why? We need you genius" Lena chuckled "What's the point, there really isn't anything there, the DS has big hands and feet, but isn't Nayeon. They have a wig, because the hair sample came back and it didn't have anything on it, and they are slipping. What else we got? We have no gender or any actual useful information." They both nodded, and Lena went back to work. She has to stay on the downlow now, she was already suspicious, and needs that to go away. Twice is good, and will actually flip when they find out who the real DS is, but if Lena's plan goes well, then nobody will ever find out and Mr.Kim can take all the credit, all criminals want to know who DS is to praise them.

Her deadline was coming soon, but not here yet. What if she told someone the truth, could she get help? Maybe she should tell Jihyo, and get her help, it would make things easier. She sighed as she fully gave up on trying to do this on her own, it's going well but her guilt is building up. She stood up and went to the stairs going 1 floor down and sitting on the steps, Mina and Jeongyeon watched her leave, and had to follow her, so they stayed silent and listened to her call. Lena has to call Mr.Kim, and she had his number so she gave him a call. "Hey"
Mr.Kim: "What do you want?"
Lena: "How much longer?"
Mr.Kim: "Well you don't have a deadline, you are stuck sweetie"
Lena: "Don't call me sweetie, old man"
Mr.Kim: "You better show respect"
Lena: "You better watch the out" she hung up the phone and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter