Ch.10

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had come to the attention of the group that someone stole Mina's favorite penguin pen, she loved it. To her everyone became a suspect, even her girlfriend. Said quiet girl looked around the group "Today, after work. All of you are going to my house, I'm going to find out who stole it." They all agreed, because what else are they going to do, plus Mina was giving each and everyone one them a death glare.

At the house, they all sat on the couch and floor and Mina looked at them. Lena looked up "Mina it's just a pen" to which everyone agreed. Mina ready to throw someone out the window, took a deep breath "It was my favorite pen, and one of you stole it. Like I love you guys, but whoever stole it...watch it" Lena looked at the time "Can I go?" Chaeyoung put a hand on Lena's shoulder "I wouldn't, and what's your rush" Lena shook her head and whispered "I'm not, but I don't want to be here when she finds out who stole it" Chae nodded and went back to Mina.

Mina looked at all their bags "I'm gonna go through everyone's bag, and if I find it in there, you better run" Lena started to freak out, she has her clothes in there. She kept her DS stuff with her in her bag, her hoodie covers her pants and mask. She had a secret compartment in her bag that held the weapons, nobody not even Mr.Kim and his idiots know about it. It wasn't her brightest idea, but it was her idea to do that. The shoes, wig, and gloves are in her car in a hidden spot. Well if Mina finds her clothes they will arrest her, and she is not ready to go to jail.

Lena stood up "Mina let's make this easier for you, why don't we all just dump out our of stuff at the same time" Mina glared at the child "You have something to hide" Lena knew Tzuyu took it for a prank, so she needed to take the fall and not get caught. "No, I just want to go home...or eat" Momo looked up "Eat! Yea, let's go with what Lena said" Mina nodded, and everyone stood up. Lena picked it out of Tzuyu's jacket pocket, and threw it into her pocket, then walked over to everyone.

As everyone was emptying out her bag, Lena saw Tzuyu starting to freak out about her not having the pen, but before she could say something Lena stood up "Don't make them go through the trouble, here Mina. Don't kill me" she pulled out the pen from her jacket and handed it to Mina. Tzuyu shocked, staring at Lena, wondering how she got a hold of the pen. Mina took Lena's hand and walked her to the opposite side of the room "stand here" It was in front of the wall, Lena stood watching the others picking up their things. After a while everyone waited as Mina scolded Lena about stealing people's things, Lena talked back a little, then was shut down again by Mina.

When the scolding finally finished, Mina walked away leaving Lena to "think about what she did wrong". It wasn't until 10 minutes later, Lena was finally able to sit back down. Mina and Chaeyoung went to go make dinner for everyone, while the rest was sitting in the living room. Tzuyu looked at Lena "How did you end up with the pen?" Sana hugged Tzuyu "She's the one that stole it Honey" Tzuyu shook her head "I am, so how did you have it Lena?" Lena smiled "I stole it out of your pocket while you weren't looking. I knew a scolding was coming, I decided to take the blame" They nodded, she has been taking the blame for quite a few things in the past 7 months.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon hugged Lena, letting her lean back against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter