Sweets

You're My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

AUTHORS NOTE: Updates will probably be a bit slower now, but I'll do my best to update semi-regularly. We won't see Sana next chapter, but I'll try to do her pov after the next chapter. As always, i hope you enjoy! <3

 

A lone girl stumbles down the street in the middle of the night, trying to balance a heavy  paper bag, a smaller white bag, and a drink holder with three cups. She hums along to the beat of her shoes clacking on the pavement. The girl sighs when she stops in front of an apartment building, glad she doesn't have to climb any stairs. She nearly drops everything trying to get the keys out of her front pocket, balancing all the bags on one side as she unlocks the door. 

 

“Unnie! Did you bring them?!” She sees Tzuyu run over to her from Chaeyoung’s bedroom door. Her eyes seem to sparkle more the closer she gets. 

 

“Tzuyu! Are you excited to see me or the pastries!” Dahyun whines. Tzuyu wraps her in a hug and when she lets go she somehow has the giant paper bag. 

 

“How many did you bring, this thing is heavy.” Tzuyu walks past the couch and into the kitchen, setting down the bag and opening the cabinets to get some plates. 

 

“Well, apparently rich people are allergic to good food, and once they’ve left the shop we can't bring them back so I got to take home a portion.” Dahyun sets down the drinks and empties the white bag. “Is Chaeng awake? I bought some medicine for her.” 

 

At that moment Dahyun hears the cutest voice yell, “Dahyun unnie~” 

 

“Ah.” She absentmindedly responds, hearing footsteps coming towards the kitchen, busy helping Tzuyu arrange the pastries on plates. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Tzuyu turn to look at Chaeyoung, and as Tzuyu starts yelling Dahyun turns to watch. A shiver going up her spine as she tries to hold in both her fear and her laughter. 

 

“SON CHAEYOUNG GET BACK IN YOUR BED RIGHT NOW!!!” Tzuyu yells with one hand on her hip and the other pointing a knife at the poor girl. Said girl has, wide-eyed in fear, stumbled backwards before tripping and landing with a thump. 

 

There’s a heavy silence in the air before Dahyun doubles over in laughter. She clutches her sides and her face goes red as she laughs so hard she can barely breathe, pointing back and forth between Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. 

 

Chaeyoung starts yelling, “Dahyun unnie! It’s not funny! Stop laughing! I was scared!” 

 

“I wasn’t trying to be scary! Unnieeeeeee! It was an accident, the knife was for the pastries! Unnie stop laughing at u

Please log in to read the full chapter