My Girlfriend

You're My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

A salt shaker clinked against the countertop as Dahyun set it down for the fifth time, not wanting to oversalt the dish but kept undersalting it instead. She tried not to think too hard about the woman lounging on her couch with random music playing in the background. She had wanted to be done cooking before Sana got here, but the princess had decided to arrive earlier with a cake she bought for dessert. Which Dahyun appreciated, but had thrown her off. She had planned out this entire evening, where she would ask Sana to be her girlfriend, but then she spilled tea on her shirt and had to change before the date, Sana had shown up earlier than expected, and she couldn’t get the soup to taste right. If one more thing happened she was going to start crying. 

 

“Dahyun? Dahyun? I think your chicken is burning.” Sana called from the couch. 

 

Dahyun checked the pan next to her and flipped the chicken over, it was in fact burnt. She could feel the tears well in her eyes as she turned off the stove and stepped back from both ruined dishes. Why couldn’t she just do this? Why was everything going wrong today? She hides her face in her hands trying to find a solution while not crying. She’s jolted as arms wrap around her torso from behind, Sana’s head leaning against her neck and shoulder. The princess is humming along to the song playing on the speakers, and it brings her a little peace. Dahyun leans against Sana, closing her eyes and evening her breathing. 

 

“Do you want me to order food? You seem stressed, and I’m not a good enough cook to make something myself.” 

 

“Yes, please. I give up.” Dahyun grumbled, before feeling Sana pull away from her and grabbing the princess’s wrists to keep her in place. 

 

“I left my phone on the couch, let me go get it and I’ll be right back.”

 

Dahyun whined and held Sana’s arms around her tighter. She yelped when the princess used the hold to pick her up and walk over to the couch. Sana dropped her onto the cushions and reached for her phone on the table. Dahyun sat up and hugged the princess’s waist as Sana ordered whatever she thought would taste good. The phone was tossed back onto the table when she was done, and Sana sat next to Dahyun on the couch. The princess pulled her into a cuddle and the two of them laid there, listening to good music and enjoying each other's company. 

 

“I’m sorry.” Dahyun mumbled against Sana’s collarbone. 

 

“For what? I’m having a good time.” 

 

“But I wasn’t able to cook for you.”

 

“I’m just happy to spend time with you, and you can cook for me whenever. It doesn’t have to be now.” Sana ran her fingers through Dahyun’s hair in a comforting manner. 

 

“It does though, I just wanted this night to be perfe

Please log in to read the full chapter