Double date part 2

You're My Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this took so long I am horrible at writing fluff, its not beta read so if there are mistakes forgive me. Hope yall are looking forward to the tour as much as I am.

 

Dahyun watched from her spot behind them in line as Chaeyoung draped her arm around Mina in the most relaxed manner possible while the two of them talked about the ride. It was the third time since they had gotten in line that Dahyun had witnessed one of their public displays of affection, neither of them at all caring about the crowd of people in line with them that could be watching. 

 

She glanced over at Sana scrolling on her phone next to her. She had picked out some matching bear ear headbands that the two of them were wearing, and Dahyun thought Sana looked especially cute in them. Her eyes drifted down to Sana’s hand dangling at her side. At some point while they had been looking around for headbands in the gift shop, Sana had suddenly let go and set up a physical distance between them. 

 

After the headbands were picked out and paid for, Dahyun had thought Sana would grab her hand again, but she hadn’t yet. She had noticed, though, that despite not reaching for physical contact again, Sana still kept close. I wonder if she was worried about whether or not I was okay with holding hands earlier. 

 

Dahyun’s eyes drifted back towards the couple in front of her, seeing Mina rub Chaeyoung’s back affectionately while worrying about getting on the ride. She glances at Sana again to see her still distracted on her phone, and her eyes focusing on Sana’s free hand again. She can feel her face heating up as she looks the other way, reaching and taking Sana’s hand in her own. 

 

She waits, very quickly feeling eyes on her, but she’s too nervous to turn and look at Sana. She tries to calm her heartbeat by counting her breathing. A few seconds later, Dahyun feels Sana’s hand adjust in her own and intertwine their fingers. When she turns to look at her, Sana is looking at her phone smiling brightly. Sana quickly glances at her and winks, and Dahyun can see that her cheeks are also tinged red. 

 

*********************

 

“That was so much fun!” Sana near shouted as the four of them headed out the exit of the ride. 

 

Dahyun smiled, still trying to calm her nerves from the ride. Forget holding hands, she had gripped onto Sana for dear life screaming at the top of her lungs as the ride spun them around at top speed. She glanced at Mina and stifled a laugh at her shell shocked look, Dahyun hadn’t been able to laugh on the ride but she could tell Chaeyoung’s ears had to hurt after spending the ride next to that high pitched screaming. 

 

She quietly listened to the three of them laugh and tease Mina as they walked aimlessly towards another ride. Dahyun had this feeling squeezing her heart as she watched Sana having fun with her best friend, a strange contendness. 

 

She spared a glance at a booth next to them selling character trinkets, her eyes honing in on a pair of bracelets with some cute characters. For some odd reason she thought of Sana, and was about to reach out to look at the price. 

 

“Do you like it?” Sana’s voice suddenly spoke very close to her ear.

 

Dahyun whipped her head and saw Sana right next to her, a grin on her lips as she stared at Dahyun. She looked over to where she thought her friends had gone, only to see Chaeyoung and Mina talking as they overlooked the plaza. She averted her eyes from Sana’s blinding attention, landing back on the bracelets. 

 

“It’s cute.” She admitted. 

 

“Want to get them?” Sana sweetly asked, her hand brushing around Dahyun’s. 

 

“Maybe later, we should get on another ride but an easier one this time.” Dahyun said, trying to ignore the blush growing on her face. 

 

“Yeah, definitely an easy one. I don’t think Mina can handle another fast one.” Sana laughed, tangling her fingers with Dahyun’s and pulling her towards the group. 

 

***********

 

After the calm water ride, where Chaeyoung had decided to sit next to her, the four of them had headed towards the food court. Dahyun was already thinking of all the things she wants to try; she had been too nervous to eat breakfast. Her attention keeps switching between wanting to grab Sana’s hand again, and trying to get a better look at the menu. 

 

In front of the two of them, Mina and Chaeyoung were currently ordering. She watches as Mina points at the things she wants, Chaeyoung voicing their order to the employee. In a cute voice she’s never heard from Mina before, she asks Chaeyoung to order a churro too. A smile grows on her face as she sees how happy her best friend is, making a teasing comment as th

Please log in to read the full chapter