Part 9 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun just couldn’t cope with the pain anymore.

The wedding was getting even closer. Only about two months away now.

Kyuhyun had trouble sleeping; he couldn’t sleep until he was at the point of complete collapse and exhaustion. If he tried to sleep before his body had reached its limit, he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep and would simply stare at the ceiling as thoughts about the wedding plagued his mind. Then, on the rare occasions that he was able to sleep, when he would wake up again, the first thought that would enter his mind is that he was going to get married. The pain was constant whenever he was conscious.

And as much as the relationship and even the wedding had already hurt him, Kyuhyun knew that it really was just only the beginning of the pain.

He would be spending decades of married life with her. 

Kyuhyun would continue to be in pain for decades.

For the rest of his life.

Some might say that the pain would eventually fade. Some might say that the pain would eventually disappear over the years. 

But Kyuhyun knew better.

What Kyuhyun felt for him was not merely passing attraction. His feelings for him were real. His feelings for him weren’t fleeting.

It was the “love-you-forever” kind of thing. It was eternal love. It was true love.

And Kyuhyun’s true love for him was doomed to be unrequited. And so, while he spent the rest of his life with her, Kyuhyun would be spending t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter