Part 8 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun supposed that he should count himself lucky that he was his best friend. After all, it would be a great honor for anyone to even be a part of his life. Anyone would be lucky to be included in his life.

And as his best friend, Kyuhyun was quite close to him. Closer to him than most people.

Kyuhyun should be happy to have such a close relationship with him. And he was happy about it. However, ever since he had realized his feelings for him, simply being his best friend had never been enough anymore.

Sometimes, Kyuhyun wished that he never fell in love with him. 

Falling in love with him had only doomed Kyuhyun to hurt.

Kyuhyun knew from the start that he would never return Kyuhyun’s feelings. He wasn’t even gay. The thought of possibly being with Kyuhyun in a romantic sense had probably never even crossed his mind. 

As the wedding preparations continued, Kyuhyun wondered if he would have stood a chance if he had been a girl. If Kyuhyun had been a girl, could their friendship have turned into something more? If Kyuhyun had been a girl, would he have fallen for Kyuhyun instead of her?

But Kyuhyun just wasn’t a girl. He never stood a chance. 

He would never choose Kyuhyun in this reality.

This wasn’t one of those fictional stories where one is desperately pining for another person, thinking that it was a lost cause and that the love would never be returned, only for the other person to actually retu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter