Part 2 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's the second part.

Those who were martyrs for love really suffered for their acts of martyrdom.

And this was true for Kyuhyun.

After getting Kyuhyun’s support, as well as talking the matter over with the company as well as his group member, he pursued the relationship.

Kyuhyun’s heart had been aching since the time that he admitted that he wanted to be in a relationship with the woman. However, when he excitedly called Kyuhyun to inform his best friend that he and the woman were now together and officially dating, Kyuhyun’s heart did much more than just to ache.

As Kyuhyun listened to him happily talk about his new relationship, cracks began to form on Kyuhyun’s heart. Deep, gouging cracks. Kyuhyun could almost hear the sharp noise of the cracks forming on the surface of his heart.

Nonetheless, when he paused to take a breath from his happy talk about her, Kyuhyun forced down the lump in his throat and tried his best to sound genuinely happy and sincere as he offered him his congratulations for the relationship. 

And Kyuhyun continued to suffer.

This relationship was different. It wasn’t like the previous relationships that he had before.

Those previous relationships of his were more on just casual dating and having fun together. While there were some feelings and attraction in those past relationships, they were never strong enough to truly make the relationships last for good.

But this relationship now was different.

Time passed, but his feelings for her did not fade. In fact, his feelings for her continued to grow stronger with each passing day. He became more and more invested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter