Part 1 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So. You guys probably know where the inspiration for this story’s plot and theme came from…

This story was meant to be a one-shot, but it became too long. So, I’ve divided the story into different parts, and I’ll post the parts separately. I’ll be posting a new part every day, as the story is already complete. There are 12 parts, so all the parts will have been posted in 12 days’ time.

Also, please note the warnings I listed on the Foreword. This story is different from my usual stories.

Here’s the first part. I would say “enjoy,” but that seems to be the wrong sentiment for this story…

Kyuhyun had actually been the very first person to know about it.

To know about her.

Kyuhyun was the first person whom he had told.

Kyuhyun knew even before his family and other friends did. He knew even before the SM management did. Heck, he knew even before his own group member did. 

Kyuhyun was his best friend, after all. Of course he had been the first to know.

The Super Junior maknae remembered the first time that he told Kyuhyun about her.

Late one night, Kyuhyun had just finished a last round of rehearsal when he got a call from him. He was asking if Kyuhyun could meet up with him. Kyuhyun was dead tired, and the only thing that had been on his mind before receiving the call was to go back to the Super Junior dorm and catch up on some much-needed sleep. However, Kyuhyun had never been able to refuse him, so he agreed.

They met at a private restaurant for a late dinner. As soon as they settled into their meal, he started talking. Apparently, he had just been introduced to a wonderful woman. 

What was so wonderful about her, you ask? Well, from the way he sounded, everything. Everything was wonderful about her. She was beautiful. She was smart. She was from a good family. She was kind. She was polite. She was well-mannered. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter