Part 10 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, Kyuhyun couldn’t put his decision into action right away.

He had a lot of responsibilities and commitments.

Despite Super Junior’s live concerts and appearances being cancelled due to the global pandemic brought by the virus, the group still had a lot of commitments left. And as a member of Super Junior, Kyuhyun was expected to fulfill those commitments with his hyungs.

Then, there was KRY’s album. The album had just been recently released, and it was a hectic promotional period for the three main vocalists of Super Junior. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung had to promote the songs in music shows. They also had to appear as guests in variety shows for more visibility. They even had to frequently post on social media to keep fans updated and to encourage more people to buy the album.

KRY had waited for the chance to have their own album for so long. And they had finally been given the opportunity. The three of them had put so much effort and time in making the album.

Kyuhyun could not just make his escape during the promotion of When We Were Us. 

Yesung and Ryeowook already had so much of on their plates right now. As much as he was hurting, Kyuhyun couldn’t bear to leave his two hyungs right now just so that he could escape.

Many years of being an SM idol made Kyuhyun disciplined and responsible. He had to finish as much of his responsibilities as possible first. When he escaped, he would be leaving a big mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter