Part 6 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and s became busier and busier.

In the meantime, he was busy discussions with the SM management, planning how to announce his engagement to the public. His fans hadn’t even been aware yet that he already had a girlfriend.

SM knew that the matter needed to be handled carefully and delicately; based on past experiences with some of the other SM idols, announcing relationships and, worse, marriages could cause the fans to turn against them, especially if the announcement wasn’t handled well. So, he and the management thought that it was best to first ease the fans into the idea of him already being in a romantic relationship. (Kyuhyun inwardly let out a sarcastic wish of good luck when he heard about that plan. He knew that fangirls couldn’t simply be “eased” into that kind of news. Kyuhyun himself had known about the relationship from the very beginning, and even until now, he still hadn’t healed from the pain of such news.)

As expected, it was chaos when fans found out that he was in a relationship. He suffered from even more stress. And Kyuhyun, being the fool for love that he was, was there for him every step of the way. 

Then, after half a year since the fans had been informed that he was in a relationship, he announced his upcoming wedding.

And the chaos became even greater.

It had already been six months since fans were given the knowledge that he was in a relationship. But at the same time, it had only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter