Part 7 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun did his best to survive and continue living his life. However, as the wedding got closer and closer, even he had to admit that he wasn’t coping well.

He wasn’t coping at all, period.

Sometimes, a person’s worst enemy was his own thoughts.

No matter how hard Kyuhyun tried, he couldn’t stop his own thoughts. And his thoughts tortured him.

Kyuhyun kept thinking about the wedding planning. How he and his fiancée were busy with the preparations for their wedding. How he was making arrangements for the venue. How he and the woman were choosing the flowers, the color themes, the outfits of the bride’s maids and the groomsmen, and even the flavor of their wedding cake.

He also dwelled on the wedding ceremony itself. How handsome he would look in his tuxedo. How he would nervously and impatiently wait in front of the altar, anxious to be able to finally marry her. How he would smile that bright smile of his—that genuine, happy smile that made his eyes mismatched—as he watched her walked down the aisle toward him. How he would be exchanging wedding vows with her. How he would promise to love her and take care of her for the rest of their lives. How he would exchange wedding rings with her to symbolize their vows and their commitment to each other. How they would become husband and wife in front of their families, friends, and coworkers. How his parents and his younger sisters would be happy to have a good woman like her in their family.

Kyuhyun also thought about the honeymoon. And his stomach would churn, and he would literally feel nauseous and queasy. He thought of him going away with her on their honeymoon. How he would enjoy the first few weeks of their marriage with her. How he would make love to her on their wedding night. How he would make love to her often during their honeymoon. How he would worship her body during their ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter