Part 3 of 12

Never an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cracks on Kyuhyun’s heart were nothing compared to the complete and utter destruction of his heart that happened when he told Kyuhyun that he wanted to propose to her.

Marriage.

Matrimony.

He wanted to propose to her.

He wanted to marry her.

He wanted to spend his life with her.

He loved her so much that he wanted to completely tie himself to her.

Kyuhyun’s heart was completely shattered when he told him that he wanted to ask her to marry him. Upon hearing those words from him, the cracks on Kyuhyun’s heart went all the way through. With the sound of breaking glass, his heart shattered and exploded into a million pieces.

It took everything that Kyuhyun had in him to not break down in front of him.

Instead, Kyuhyun forced back the tears threatening to spill. He forced his tone and voice to sound normal. Kyuhyun told him that he was happy for him, and he helped him plan for the proposal. He and Kyuhyun then spent days planning for the perfect romantic proposal.

He wanted to it to be perfect for her.

Kyuhyun just wanted him. But he could never have him. He never saw Kyuhyun in a romantic light. He never even considered possibly being with Kyuhyun in the romantic sense. 

Kyuhyun would never get the dreams that he had been holding on to for many years now. Kyuhyun’s dreams—fantasies—of truly being with him. Such dreams would never come to reality.

So, Kyuhyun just helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter