DD'S EPIC PLAN

fwCHAIDsrd

"Was it really necessary to book the whole cafe just to discuss about this?" Sooyoung who just got out of art class shot a questioning look at Yeri but she was quite impressed because Yeri would go all out to this extent.

"Yes and I don't want anybody to steal our ideas. That legendary title will be ours and I'll make sure of it." As funny as it sounds, Yeri looked very determined while saying that to her prank partner. Even Sooyoung was confused whether she's kidding or being serious but nonetheless nodded her head towards the younger one.

After their order had arrived, they started to take things more seriously. Yeri being the more excited one has prepared several ideas the night before but when she was just about to start, Sooyoung cut her to it.

"Don't get me wrong but why the rush? It's only been 2 weeks that Seungwan unnie had joined our meetings and honestly I like seeing the love-struck side of Joohyun unnie. It's very amusing especially when she clings onto Seungwan unnie where ever they go. For once Seulgi and I can have a rest bearing the title of cutest couple in the university." Sooyoung really didn't have any idea as to why Yeri was this eager to launch her plan. She wasn't one to complain but she just wondered why.

"No particular reason." Yeri noncholantly answered her, hoping that Sooyoung would not pester any further and let go of the topic.

"If you're doing this out of boredom, why don't you go find a hobby or something? Watch Netflix perhaps? As much as I want them to be a couple, it'd be really fun if they just realised it together. The time will come Yeri-ah" Sooyoung tried to reason out with Yeri. For her, love isn't something that can be forced especially if the ones who are in love, are oblivious towards each other. At the same time, she was also not against the idea of playing cupid but didn't want to go overboard.

A few minutes went by, but still no response from Yeri. Sooyoung was worried she might have offended her younger friend, when suddenly, out of the blue, Yeri looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Unnie, tell me when? How are you so sure that when that time comes it won't be too late? I've been there unnie and let me tell you it really hurts to be in that state where you finally realised your true feelings for that one person but it's all too late." Yeri poured her heart out while looking very sincere. Despite being childish most of the times, she has a matured way of thinking about love.

", I'm sorry Yeri-ah. I didn't know you've experienced this before" Sooyoung immediately felt guilty after accusing of Yeri doing all of this just because she was bored.

"I haven't, I read a fanfic book about it. Heyyy, don't give me that look. That book tore me into pieces okay. Plus, I just love sappy romances. So, yes unnie, I want to do this prank as soon as possible because I don't want to see the book becoming a reality. It hurts too much." Yeri finally letting the cat out of the bag earned the 'bruhh' kind of face from Sooyoung.

"For a second, you had me there Kim Yerim." Sooyoung was now shaking her head at her friend. 

She didn't get any reply after that but instead was greeted with pages of A4 papers, all stapled together and the front page had a title that was bolded and underlined under the name of 'Masterplan'. Talk about being extra. This is going to be a long day for the both of them~

2 hours had passed but they still haven't got to an agreement. So they decided to take a rest for a while. If it was up to Yeri, there wouldn't be any rest but Sooyoung was acting like a whole drama queen, missing her girlfriend and all. Yeri didn't want to deal with a whiny Sooyoung so they took almost an hour and a half rest. Why did it take so long you might ask? This was what happened.

"Yeri-ah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a while." Sooyoung suddenly smiled and talked oh so politely towards Yeri. Something smells fishy~

"Cut your story unnie, just go out front and meet Seulgi unnie but only for 45 minutes. I'll eat your cake if you exceed the time." Yeri gave her a warning but the both of them knew that Sooyoung would take her time especially if she was meeting her girlfriend.

"Aren't you so smart? Byeee~ See you in an hour~" She hurriedly ran to the door and exited the cafe.

"Welcome carrot cake to tummyland~" Yeri said to the piece of cake that was in front of her while already taking a big bite.

After Sooyoung's arrival back in the cafe, she had a sheepish grin on her face. It's funny how love can have such an effect on a person~ 

"Had fun?" Yeri asked while quirking an eyebrow. She kept on munching the mushroom pie that was next to her.

"Yeri-ah stop eating, let's plan the greatest prank evahhh!" Sooyoung suddenly exclaimed making Yeri surprised with the sudden exchange in demeanor.

"Well now, look who's excited." She gave a short remark towards her friend with a happy smile. 

Another 2 hours had gone by but they still can't decide on one great plan. There's always some type of flaw that would ruin the plan. They can't let anything to slip and go wrong. If not, all of the day's worth of effort goes to waste.

The first plan was rejected after Sooyoung pointed out the outcomes. Even though they wanted to prank the soon to be couple but they still had to remember that one of the couple is Bae Joohyun and no one wants to witness Joohyun's wrath. Then, the other plans also shared the same fate. Yeri was the plan maker while Sooyoung was the commenter. They were all rejected because of comments that went like this:

  1.  "Yeri-ah, I don't think you'd live long if you purposely seperated Seungwan unnie from Joohyun unnie during our meetings. I'm sure she'd do anything to sit next to her lover."
  2. "I don't know, assigning the members into groups sounds like parting them, don't you think so? I mean the meeting has only one purpose right? That is to talk about fwCHAIDsrd?"
  3. "Are you crazy?!? Why would you kick out Joohyun unnie?!? You're really booking a ticket to death town. Being in fhaid.hacc.baid is like her life and if she's not allowed to go, I don't really see why Seungwan unnie would be coming."
  4. "That's it, you've gone crazy. Why would you- You do- Yeri-ah... I don't even know what to say. Just to be clear, we want them together right? Not the opposite. Sending a letter to the Univeristy under Seungwan unnie's name to change roommates is just...Why don't you finish that sentence?"

After those comments from Sooyoung, Yeri was at the verge of giving up. Come to think of it, some of her ideas were outrageous but in her defence, drastic times call for drastic measures. Minutes go by and they were at a dead end. Yeri's big brain needed a rest from all the brainstorming so she asked for Sooyoung's idea.

"What about you unnie? What do you think we should do?" Yeri asks her partner for some kind of idea because honestly she's all out and she doesn't think that anything will come by at this moment.

"Since you love sappy romances, why don't we use cliché methods?" Sooyoung suggested with a smirk already spreading across her face.

"You have my attention. What's in that brain of yours?" Yeri was also intrigued by her idea. 

"Fake lover, jealousy and then boom! Wenrene is born." Sooyoung proudly said her idea out loud. She had the most proud face ever as if she had thought of the somthing so brilliant. (which she did actually)

"Wenrene?" 

"Wendy... Irene... Come on Yeri, keep up with me."

"Oh yeah, they go by that name here. I forgot."

Yeri was so used to using their real names that she forgot they used a different name when they're in public. Sooyoung on the other hand was getting quite restless.

"But unnie, HAHAHAHHAHAHA that's so old school. Keep talking, I like it." Yeri was already approving this idea. What better way to unite two people together other than making them realise how their life would be if their partner dated somebody else.

So they planned and planned. Correcting every flaw that they can see, worked out every issue that could possibly cause problems to their masterplan and just made a timeline for the whole process. Things were finally looking good for the DD. 

"Hey, I gotta go and meet Seulgi at the park. Don't forget to call her~" Sooyoung reminded Yeri before heading off to meet her girlfriend.

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun unnie~" Yeri waved goodbye to her partner in crime.

After finalising, their great plan. Yeri decided to call the fake lover and asked them to come at the cafe in 30 minutes. Fortunately, she was good friends with this fake lover that a short noticed meet up like that wasn't hard to be arranged.

"What's up?" The fake lover sat across Yeri while waiting for her presence to be acknowledged.

"Hello to you too. How would you fancy a new video game console?" Yeri didn't waste time in giving out her offer.

"Depends." Her friend was still not convinced even though she was a pro gamer.

"How about being a fake lover to Wendy unnie?" Yeri went straight to the point without bidding around the bush.

"Wait, isn't she Irene unnie's girlfriend? Did they break up or something?" She was completely baffled by her friend's request.

Told you guys that the whole university thinks Wenrene is a couple *author smirking

"That's the thing, they're not even a couple... well not yet... Don't act so surprised Hyejoo-ah. So, are you in or not?" Yeri quickly explained and demanded for an answer because if Hyejoo didn't want to do it then she has to find another potential fake lover.

"If I get a new game then why not. Wait, is that why you let Wendy unnie in fhaid.hacc.baid?" Hyejoo noticed Seungwan's presence from the very first time she joined the club. It would be hard not to, because Seungwan was always criticising fwCHAIDsrd's work.

"Maybe yes and maybe no. Anyways, you'll start to be her fake lover on the next meeting okay? 

"I guess~"

Just like that, step 1 of DD's epic plan was on the go. 

Being the wonderdul person Yeri is, she offered Hyejoo to buy anything in the cafe.

"Help yourself at the counter, my treat~" She gave a warm smile to Hyejoo. What her friend was going to do was a really risky job because it involved messing ( flirting to be more exact :3 ) with who Bae Joohyun loves. This was the least that she could do.

A few minutes later, Hyejoo came to say thanks and bid goodbye to Yeri. Then, a waitress came with Hyejoo's receipt. 

"Here's your receipt~" The waitress politely smiled and handed the receipt.

"WHAT THE- Are you sure that this is the correct receipt?" Yeri after seeing the receipt started to panic. Hyejoo was really after her wallet~

"Yes ma'am, we've double checked it before giving to you." The waitress shot another warm smile because she knew that the bill was high. It wasn't just high, it was hi high.(Notice the Loona pun  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

"That little-" Yeri reluctantly gave her credit card to the waitress.

 

 

~~~~~~~

• That's it for today's update guys~ About the fanfic book, I did read the book and it was heartbreaking T^T. Let's pronounce them as A and B because I can't really remember their names. B made a promise to A that she'll make A fall in love with her in 14 days. On the last day, B asked A, did she succeed or not but A didn't say anything so B just left. After B left, A was like 'I do love you' and the author deadass stopped there. After that, they did continue the book :3

•Feel free to comment anything~

•Byeeee~ See you on the next update~ Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3