Seven

Park Family (Discontinued)

*Timeskip*

Nayeon may be an adult but she was still dependant on her parents, she had been expelled from her college after she had cheated on a final, it wasn't totally her fault the whole class had done it to but she was the one that got caught.

She moved back into her parents house, and back into her old room, she hated it and just wanted her own apartment but she couldn't afford one, she finally got a job at a retail store, it wasn't what she wanted to do but she didn't have much of a choice.

She felt like a failure compared to her siblings, even Sana's grades were better then hers, she was surprised she even got into college. Whenever Nayeon wasn't working or helping around the house she was with her girlfriend Seungwan, they had been dating since they were 15, Jeongyeon predicted they would end up together betting Seungwan's mother Seulgi $50, Jihyo smacked her across the head at the information.

No matter how bad that was she never expected her situation to get  worse but it did, she had noticed that her period was late by 2 weeks, and it wasn't a good sign, she didn't want to tell anyone in case it was nothing, so instead she went out and bought a couple of pregnancy tests, she was currently waiting for the results, when the timer on her phone went of she rushed to the tests on bathroom counter, she looked down they were all positive, she was pregnant she slowly slumped to the floor tears rolling down her cheeks silently sobbing for a while until she heard the door opening her sobs becoming louder, she looked up seeing Jihyo standing in the doorway "Mama, I messed up really badly" she muttered, Jihyo didn't say anything and just sat down bringing Nayeon into a  comforting hug "Baby, Mama's here, tell me what's wrong" Jihyo said comfortingly "I'm pregnant Mama" Nayeon said, Jihyo lifted Nayeon's face up "Listen baby, your eomma and I are always here for you, and this baby will be loved and so will you no matter what you decide what do" she whispered.

The next day, Nayeon was woken by a sudden rush of nausea, it was a normal pregnancy symptom, Jihyo had the worst while pregnant with Nayeon, so she knew exactly how to deal with it, Nayeon had also told Jeongyeon later last night, getting same but slightly different reply from Jeongyeon who swore she would kill Seungwan if she didn't take responsibility of the baby.

Nayeon still didn't know what she was going to do, so she wanted to wait to tell Seungwan that she was pregnant.  It took her a week and a half to decide that she wanted to keep the baby, she may not have expected it but she loved it and couldn't do it, so she planned that the next time she saw Seungwan she would tell her but she wasn't sure what Seungwan would say.