Two

Park Family (Discontinued)

Jihyo turned the television on to a random show and watched it, by the time it finished it was 12:30pm so Jihyo picked the twins up and let them feed again before going to wake Jeongyeon up so she could eat  before leaving for work.

Jeongyeon woke up and ate her lunch and decided to go back to sleep knowing she would barely get any sleep tonight luckily Jihyo didn't need much help as the twins had fallen asleep again but her plans changed when Jihyo suddenly said "Hey Jeong, could you look after the twins while I pick Mina and Dahyun up from pre-school" Jeongyeon nodded because it would only take 20 minutes to pick them up and the twins were asleep.

Jihyo arrived home with Dahyun attached to her hip and Mina trailing behind sulkily because she had gotten trouble at school and Jihyo wasn't happy, she had given her a time-out. Jihyo put Dahyun down onto the couch and picked Mina up and placed her on the time-out chair in the corner of the room before going to check on Jeongyeon and the twins, she found her asleep on the rocking chair in Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's room, she woke her up and told her to go back to bed.

At half past two Jihyo called Nayeon, Sana and Momo's elementary and told them to tell the girls to get the bus home from school. 

Jeongyeon finally was awake for the day, she showered before getting changed into a shirt and pants, she then found Jihyo and said "can you tie this please?" Jihyo grabbed the tie, tied it and gave it back to Jeongyeon. The three eldest would be arriving home soon and Jeongyeon wanted to spend time with them before she had to leave for work. 

The eldest three walked through the door, Nayeon was complaining because her teacher had given her homework "Hey girls, get changed and then do your homework" Jihyo said with a stern voice knowing Nayeon  probably wouldn't listen. Momo came down first in her pyjamas holding the spelling homework her teacher had given the class, two minutes later Sana came down with the same homework.