Four

Park Family (Discontinued)

Mina was in her room playing a game on her mom's phone, when Dahyun came in the room "Mina pway with me" she said, but Mina ignored her and continued playing her game "Pwease" Dahyun said, Mina sighed "Dubu... No" and pushed her causing Dahyun to start crying and shouting "mama", two minutes later Jihyo came rushing into the room "Mama, Mina pushed me" Dahyun said through sniffles "Mina is this true?" Jihyo asked Mina nodded and looked down guiltily "Give me the phone" Jihyo said and Mina reluctantly gave the phone to Jihyo and watched her put it in her pocket, Jihyo got down on her knees so she was at  Mina's height "Now Mama has to give you a timeout" Jihyo said causing Mina to whine "No" Mina said defiantly but Jihyo just stood up and brought her downstairs to the timeout chair "Since this is your second timeout today, Mama is going to give you ten minutes" Jihyo said, Mina nodded knowing the rules as she sat quietly on the chair for ten minutes, Jihyo then brought her back upstairs to her and Dahyun's room "Girls, get changed and then come downstairs for the movie" Jihyo said heading downstairs where the older three children were waiting. Mina helped Dahyun change into her pyjamas before they headed downstairs where she saw her unnies sitting on the couch waiting for them.

Jihyo looked at Momo and said "Since you have been the best behaved, you can pick the movie tonight", Momo was surprised she rarely got to pick the movie "Dalmations Mama" she said and Jihyo nodded and put 101 dalmations on the tv and joined Nayeon on the smallest couch. Thirty minutes into the movie Mina and Dahyun fell asleep followed by Nayeon and Sana she looked over to the other couch and saw Momo half asleep, she carried them upstairs in two's and tucked them into bed for the night. She then went to check on the babies annd fed them before changing their diapers and putting them in their seperate cribs despite their whining.

By the time all the kids were sleeping it was 10:30pm, Jihyo decided to take a shower and changed into her pyjamas and got into bed she read a couple of pages of her book before falling asleep.