One

Park Family (Discontinued)

Jeongyeon woke up to crying coming from Sana and Momo's room, she got up and headed to the bedroom, when she entered she saw Momo trying to calm down a crying Sana, Jeongyeon rushed over and picked Sana up rubbing her back and whispering comforting words, once Sana calmed down she tried to place her back in bed but Sana wouldn't let go "Do you wanna sleep with Eomma and Mama" she asked the girl, who nodded "Me too Eomma" Momo said, Jeongyeon adjusted Sana in her arms so she could pick Momo up to, she then headed back to the master bedroom.

Jihyo was awoken by her alarm clock, she was surprised to see Sana and Momo sleeping in bed next to her, she got up and showered and headed downstairs to make breakfast. After making breakfast she headed upstairs and woke Nayeon up and told her to wake Mina and Dahyun up, while she tackled Momo and Sana, she decided to let Jeongyeon sleep in because she was on the night shift.

She gave the children their breakfast and coaxed Momo into taking her medication before heading to the babies nursery, seeing them lying awake snuggled in Tzuyu's crib, she took off her shirt and bra and picked up both babies and sat down on the rocking chair allowing the babies to feed.

Finally after dressing seven kids, three in a uniform, two in play clothes and the babies into sleepers, she packed the double stroller and got all the kids into the car, making sure they were all strapped into their car seats before heading to Nayeon, Momo and Sana's elementary school she arrived 10 minutes before the bell rang, she got out and helped them out of their car seats and kissed their cheeks goodbye before watching them head into the school, she called Dahyun and Mina's preschool to let them know they would be late.

They arrived at the preschool a half hour late, Jihyo took out the stroller and clipped Chaeyoung and Tzuyu into it and helped Dahyun and Mina out of the car and headed to the office, she told the receptionist about them being late, he allowed Jihyo to take her children to the class, she knocked on the door and apologised for Mina and Dahyun being late, before heading back to the car to go home.

As soon as she got home she placed the twins in their rockers and headed to the kitchen and finally ate her own breakfast and made her way back to the living room finding the twins asleep in their rocker.