Six

Park Family (Discontinued)

*Time skip 2 months*

 

Jeongyeon was sitting in the crowd, she was able to get some time of work to watch Nayeon's soccer game. Two days ago Nayeon had came over to her apartment and asked "Eomma can you come to my soccer match on friday?" Jeongyeon said she would try, she asked her captain who agreed to giving her the day off. Jeongyeon was happy that she had given the day off when she saw the look on Nayeon's face when she saw her there.

 

Nayeon had managed to score a goal during the second half making her team win the match, after the match, Jeongyeon drove Nayeon home and said "Nayeon's team won", Nayeon ran off to find Mina, "Hey Jihyo can we talk?" Jeongyeon asked, Jihyo nodded and they both headed up to the bedroom so none of the kids could hear their conversation "Ji I'm sorry for everything, I promise to be there more for the kids, just please take me back, I miss seeing the girls everyday especially Chaeng and Tzuyu" Jeongyeon said, "You promise?" Jihyo asked, Jeongyeon nodded "Cross my heart" Jeongyeon said "Okay you can come back now" Jihoy said hugging Jeongyeon "I missed you" Jihyo muttered into Joengyeon's shoulder "I missed you too" Jeongyeon mumbled back.

 

They headed downstairs calling the kids into the room, they all walked in "Girls sit down" Jihyo said, they all sat down on the sofa "Are you and Eomma getting a d-divorce? Momo asked, Jihyo shook her head "Eomma come 'ack now?" Dahyun asked Jeongyeon who nodded "Eomma is coming back now and she's never leaving again" Jeongyeon said, "Why don't we pick a movie to watch".

 

After the movie finished its was 2pmand Jeongyeon asked "Girls, do you want to go to the park?" all the children screamed "Yes" so Joengyeon packed a diaper bag for the babies and Dahyun .

 

Jihyo strapped the babies and Dahyun into the triple stroller and started walking to the park, Jeongyeon had Nayeon hold the twins hands while she carried Mina.

As soon as the got to the park Dahyun started squirming in stroller wanting to go play with Mina but Jihyo woudn't let her as it was a sunny day and Dahyun had a really fair skintone, she put a bucket hat and some sunscreen on her arms before allowing her to play. While the older kids played, Jihyo and Jeongyeon sat down, Jihyo pushing the stoller back and fourth a little to lull the babies to sleep and watched the girls play. An hour later Sana camer running over "Eomma, Nayeon unnie fell" she said, Jeongyeon got up and followed Sana to where Nayeon was lying on the floor "Nayeon what happened?" Jeongyeon asked "Momo pushed me" Nayeon said, Jeongyeon sighed "Where does it hurt bunny?" she asked, Nayeon puuled her leggings up just enough to show the cut on her knee, Jeongyeon picked Nayeon up and walked back to Jihyo "Ji get the girls we need to go now" Jeongyeon said, Jihyo nodded and gathered the girls, she strapped Dahyun back into the stroller and they began walking back home.

As soon as they got home Jeongyeon grabbed the first aid kit.

After Jeongyeon cleaned the cut she put a band aid on it she turned to Jihyo and they both decided that Jihyo was going to talk to Momo "Momo come with me" Jihyo said, Momo guiltily got up and followed Jihyo to the chill out room "Momo can you tell mommy why you pushed Nayeon?" Jihyo asked her "I wanted to play on the swings but Nayeon and Mina wouldn't let me, so I pushed Nayeon because it was my turn" Momo said guiltily "Ok, but I need to give you a timeout because you did something bad" Jihyo said, Momo nodded and allowed Jihyo to sit her on the stairs. After her timeout, Momo headed back into the living room where the other kids were playing, she walked to Nayeon "I'm sorry Nayeon Unnie" she mumbled "Its ok Momoring" Nayeon said, the girls started playing all together.

 

That night the kids all fell asleep fairly easily as they had all been tired out quickly, Jeongyeon and Jihyo had gotten a full nights sleep with no interruptions which they were surprised at as Chaeyoung and Tzuyu normally woke up at around 4 for feed but they didn't.