Eight

Park Family (Discontinued)

A week later, Nayeon had finally finally gotten enough courage to tell Seungwan, she was still nervous but Seungwan deserved to know even if she wasn't going to stick around, so she decided to invite her around for dinner tonight. 

Luckily Seungwan was able to make it, being a pre-med student most of her time was taking up with studies but luckily she hadn't been given that much work this weekend. Jihyo had let her in and told her that Nayeon was in her room, and she could go up. 

Seungwan had made her way to Nayeon's room finding her sat on her bed, "Baby" She said causing Nayeon to look up "sit down" Nayeon said and Seungwan sat, her head had started spinning what ifs at the words "I have to tell you something, please don't be mad" Nayeon said, Seungwan nodded "I'm pregnant" Nayeon said, Seungwan's face was full of confusion until she realised that she was going to have a kid "I understand if your don't want to be invo-" Nayeon started but Seungwan cut her off "Baby, I want to be involved this is our baby, and I will always support your decisions" she said while rubbing Nayeon's stomach enough "Does your parents know?" She added "Yes I told them the night i found out" Nayeon said. The two talked for a little longer and then headed downstairs for dinner, Seungwan clinging to Nayeon's side the whole dinner due to the glares Jeongyeon was sending her way. 

________________________________

The next day Seungwan decided to tell her parents Joohyun and Seulgi the news, she knew they would be supportive due to the fact that they were both only teenagers when they had her what she was dreading was telling her siblings as they were quite a bit younger than her; Sooyoung is 9 and Yeri 4. 

The family was sitting at the table eating dinner, when Seungwan spoke up "I have to tell you guys something", "What is it sweetie" Seulgi said "Nayeon's pregnant" Seungwan said "It was an accident, but we are keeping it" she added "Wannie, we're not mad" Joohyun said, causing Seungwan to relax a little "Eonnie is having baby?" Sooyoung asked "Yeah, you going to be an auntie" Seungwan said "Baby" Yeri said happily, although she was young Yeri had an obsession with babies and had been begging Joohyun and Seulgi to give her a little brother since she turned 3, however the couple didn't want anymore kids. 
________________________________

Nayeon had been questioning a lot during her first month of pregnancy, like how the baby was going to have to stay in her room and how she would have to take the baby to see Seungwan on campus as she was staying in a dorm their, but luckily her questions stopped when she decided to ask Seungwan if she wanted to move in, the basement was big enough to convert into a small living area for the two plus the baby, but before she could ask Seungwan she had to ask her parents, which is why she decided to ask Jeongyeon first, she was the easiest to persuade to do things. "Come on, Eomma it would make more room in the house and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung could have their own rooms" She said, Jeongyeon sighed "It would take months to renovate Nabongs" Jeongyeon reasoned "Yeah, but the baby won't be born for 9 months anyway, plus Seungwan could just stay in my room for now" Nayeon argued "Fine, I'll try convince Jihyo" Jeongyeon said. 

Jeongyeon had been able to convince Jihyo and the renovations in the basement started and all Nayeon needed to do now was ask Seungwan to move in, so she decided to meet up with her at her college. 

Seungwan came out of her class finding Nayeon in front of the building "Baby? what are you doing here?" she asked and Nayeon smiled when Seungwan subconsciously rubbed Nayeon's stomach in a way of greeting the baby "Well, I asked my moms to renovate the basement for me and the baby and I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me" Nayeon said and Seungwan shocked at the request just nodded "The renovations won't be done for another 5 months so it would take a while, but Eomma said you can stay in my room the now" she added "That's great Nayeon" Seungwan said looking at Nayeon lovingly "I started working more hours while I can so we can at least afford baby clothes but we can always use Yeri's hand me downs if it's necessary" Nayeon said and Seungwan was surprised at how much Nayeon had matured in the month that she had been pregnant.

________________________________

Seungwan moved in when Nayeon hit her 3rd month of pregnancy, she had to give her College a letter of notice that the dorm was now free for new students and she had stayed with her parents for a while until Nayeon had given her the okay. 

The couple had found out that they were only expecting one baby much to their relief, Jeongyeon had a serious talk with Seungwan when she moved in, it went like this "Now, I know that during pregnancy the hormones up the woman's drive, I've experienced 5 times, but I don't want you doing the deed in my house, got it?", Seungwan just nodded with a red face. ]

Jeongyeon wasn't lying when she said that being pregnant upped the labido, but Seungwan kept her promise of never doing it in the house , which is why they frequented at hotels. 

________________________________

The basement was finally finished as soon as Nayeon had hit her 6th month and the couple moved in immediately. Seungwan was in charge of the nursery, she paid Sana to help her paint the nursery, the 15 year old was just happy she was getting $40 out of it. The nursery was painted a light yellow colour. 

The couple had decided they wanted to know the gender of the baby so they could have a name picked in advanced instead of having to pick two. They had a gender reveal, where their family and friends came, they decided on a cake, the pair cutting it together to reveal the blue frosting, revealing that they were having a boy "Finally a boy in the family" Jeongyeon shouted earning a couple of laughs from the guests. 

Nayeon was happy to be the first to bring a son into the family, she already had an idea for a name but she needed to make sure that Seungwan like it, she did so that night the two had decided to name their baby: Son Jaehyun.