Five

Park Family (Discontinued)

Jeongyeon got home at 3am and she was exhausted from the work she did, she grabbed an apple from the kitchen and ate it she then headed to the master bedroom and grabbed a pair of pyjamas and took a quick shower before heading to bed.

*2 weeks later*

"Jeong you said you would help" Jihyo shouted angrily at her "I know but i got called in" Jeongyeon tried to reason "You're always working, Jeongyeon it's  Mina's birthday, you promised to help me set up the party" Jihyo argued back, "Ji, look I know it's Mina's birthday, but I've been working this case for months and this is our first lead" Jeongyeon argued back "the lead  may be a dead end but you're going to miss your daughters birthday" Jihyo shouted, "Look I really need to go" Jeongyeon said "Pack a bag first, don't come home tonight" Jeongyeon didn't have time to argue, so she just packed a bag and left.

*Time skip*

Jeongyeon was sitting at her desk when her phone rang she picked the up hearing Jihyo's voice "Sing along" the phone, the phone was passed to Nayeon "Hey eomma" she said, Jihyo came back with a cake and began singing happy birthday in Korean to Mina, Jeongyeon joined and sung with Jihyo and the children and watched Mina blow the candles out, "Nay, pass the phone to Mina please" she said and waited until Mina was on screen "Happy birthday, Princess Mina" Jeongyeon said, Mina giggled and said "Thank you, Queen eomma" but she frowned "Mama said you're not coming back tonight" Mina said looking down "I'll be back tomorrow, mama and eomma got into a little argument" Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon stayed in one of her colleagues house that night and the next morning she went home and found the kids at the table eating breakfast she went to the kitchen "Eomma" Dahyun squealed and ran over for a hug which the other kids joined "Are you coming home now eomma" Nayeon asked, Jeongyeon shook her head and brought the kids to the living room.

"I need you guys to listen" they all nodded "Me and your mama-" Jeongyeon started but was cut off by Jihyo entering the room, she sat beside Jeongyeon "what your eomma is saying is that Eomma and mama are having a little break right now" Jihyo stated "Does that mean your getting a divorce?" Nayeon asked, Jihyo shook her head "Eomma is going to stay somewhere else and we are gonna try see if things can be the way they used to be" she said "We'll still see eomma right?" Momo asked "Of course you will" Jeongyeon stated the kids nodded "This is my fault" Mina said "No princess it's not, this has been going on for a while" Jeongyeon said and giving the kids another hug.