Little Descriptions

Park Family (Discontinued)

Jeongyeon- Age 37, she inter (girl with a ). She works as a police officer. The kids call her Eomma.

Jihyo- age 36, she was a singer but stopped when she had Nayeon, now she posts singing covers on YouTube whenever she has time. The kids call her mama.

Nayeon- age 9, she's the oldest of the Park children, she's an Eomma's girl. She is normally well behaved but can be mischievous when needed.

Momo- age 6, she is the second oldest of the park children, she has a twin sister, when she was 4 she was diagnosed with ADHD. So she tends to be quite hyper, she prefers Jihyo.

Sana- age 6, she is the third born of the Park children, she has a twin sister, when she started nursery she was told she had dyslexia. She also prefers Jihyo.

Mina- age 4, she is the middle child of the Park family, she's the best behaved of the children. She doesn't have a favourite parent but she does have a favourite sister, Nayeon is her favourite even though they are the opposite of each other.

Dahyun- age 3, she is a trouble maker and is very hyper. She's is definitely a mama's girl.

Park Chaeyoung- 3 months old, she has a younger twin sister, she was named after Jihyo's sister who sadly passed away.

Park Tzuyu- 3 months old, she's the younger twin sister. She's a crybaby and cries at basically everything.