Nine

Park Family (Discontinued)

*Flashback: Jihyo and Jeongyeon meeting+date*

Jeongyeon had been late to school for the third time this week, she had rushed to school after getting changed, running down the corridor to get to her first period class, but was unluckily caught by Park Jihyo the school's student council president who stopped her "Miss Yoo, this is the third time you are late this week" Jihyo had said causing Jeongyeon to scoff, she was quite popular at school and didn't have time for nerds "I assume you have another excuse to give me?" Jihyo said "No" Jeongyeon had said "Well, I guess you will be seeing me in detention" Jihyo had said, Jeongyeon sighed, this was her 20th detention this month and her parents were close to cutting her allowance, "Your running detention today? " Jeongyeon asked, Jihyo nodded whenever pupils at the school were giving detention the teachers would have a student council member run detention "Great" Jeongyeon said sarcastically taking the slip from Jihyo and headed to her first class. 

After classes finished Jeongyeon headed to the detention room where she found Jihyo sitting at the front of the class waiting for her "Looks like it's just us" Jeongyeon muttered sitting at a desk "Miss Yoo, no talking" Jihyo said "my name is Jeongyeon not Miss Yoo" she had replied "Well Jeongyeon no talking" Jihyo repeated herself. As the detention went on Jeongyeon had kept talking, Jihyo had given in and they had talked the whole detention finding out that they had a  lot in common with each other "Jeongyeon, detention is over" Jihyo said, Jeongyeon had gotten up from her seat and headed towards Jihyo and asked "Have you got a pen?", Jihyo nodded and handed over, Jeongyeon took a hold of her hand and wrote her number on it "Call me" she said before walking out leaving Jihyo stunned. 

They begun texting every night after school, until a week later when Jihyo had bumped into Jeongyeon at a store and asked "Hey, would you like to go on a date with me?", Jeongyeon blushed a little at how bold Jihyo was and nodded. 

The date took place on a Saturday, Jihyo had taken her to the park, they had a picnic, "It's a beautiful day today" Jihyo had said, Jeongyeon nodded in agreement before saying "Not as beautiful as you" causing Jihyo to blush and slap her arm. Jeongyeon walked Jihyo home, the pair holding hands the whole way their not caring who saw them together, when the got to Jihyo's house, Jihyo hugged her and said "This was fun, I hope we can do it again", Jeongyeon nodded and said "Next time, I'm planning it"

*End of flashback* 

Although it was a long time ago, Jihyo could never forget the first time she had met Jeongyeon, they had been together since they were teenagers, just like Nayeon and Seungwan will be, Jihyo knew that despite the fact the two had only been together a year, the Seungwan was the one for Nayeon just like Jeongyeon was the one for her. 

*Flashback: Jihyo and Jeongyeon's wedding*

Jihyo and Jeongyeon had gotten married after being together for seven years, it was at the park where they had their first date, their vows were beautiful, Jihyo's parents weren't their due to them not being very accepting of the two's relationship, her bestfriend Taecyeon had walked her down the isle after she had asked. 

Their first dance was to stand by me by Ben E King, the dance had take months for them to learn, the practices full of laughs and bruises but they had never given up. 

*End of flashback*

Jeongyeon had multiple favourite days of her life but her most favourite was her and Jihyo's wedding day although the day Nayeon was born was a strong competitor. She was so nervous the night before the wedding that she had even considered calling it off, but she didn't because she knew she would regret it if she did. 

 

A/N: Sorry for this chapter being so short, I've started school again so I'm focusing on school right now as I'm really far behind in classes.