Ten

Park Family (Discontinued)

*Set a little after the baby is born*
 

Nayeon was stressed, Seungwan was to busy with University so she was looking after Jaehyun by herself and on top of that she was still working, she knew this would be a struggle which is why her parents were always there to help, Jihyo offering the most help as she didn't work anymore. 

Jihyo loved her grandson but she didn't like being woken up in the night to crying she thought she was done with babies until she was at least 50 but it seemed as though the universe had different plans for her, however Jaehyun was the cutest little thing he had Seungwan's nose and and Nayeon's eyes, Jihyo finding it crazy that he looked more like Seungwan's family although she found it quite endearing, Nayeon looked enough like Jeongyeon and they didn't need anymore Jeongyeon's running around the place. 

Chaeyoung was the biggest fan of her nephew out of all Nayeon's siblings she tended to voluntarily interact with him, despite her claiming she didn't like him. Mina interacted with him the least preferring the quietness of her room more then the loudness of the basement, she was always texting her boyfriend. 

Nayeon was starting to get annoyed at how little time Seungwan was spending at home but also with Jaehyun she felt like she was raising him alone, Seungwan went to class during the day and do her night ones online which meant she had to be by herself, she thought about ending their relationship but she new that she was too in love with her to do that but she also wanted the best for Jaehyun so instead she had a talk with Seungwan about it who instantly sorted out her issues and begun spending more time with Nayeon and Jaehyun. However you know what they say even the best of relationships don't work out, Nayeon and Seungwan had gotten into an argument over something stupid both expecting to make up later until Seungwan said something that Nayeon knew she could never forgive her for "I wish Jaehyun wasn't born" Seungwan had said in the heat of the moment, she instantly began apologising but Nayeon wasn't hearing it as she kicked Seungwan out and ending things right then. 

Authors note: I'm back guys sorry for any mistakes in this update but beware the angst starts now (Hopefully it'll end soon). I decided to make Nayeon and Seungwan break up because I have another idol I want Nayeon to date, don't worry though they will make up and Seungwan will still get to see Jaehyun she just isn't a main part of the story anymore.