Three

Park Family (Discontinued)

It had been twenty minutes since the girls had gotten home, Sana and Momo were sat at the table doing their homework, Nayeon however still hadn't come down yet and her parents knew she had homework, Jeongyeon shouted "Nayeon get your down here with your homework", Nayeon came running downstairs and said "I'm doing it upstairs" Jihyo shook her head "Nay, your not allowed pens upstairs remember what Dahyun did last time", Nayeon went back upstairs and grabbed her homework, she went and sat at the table. "Mama" Momo said "Yes Momo" Jihyo answered "I'm finished" Momo said, Jihyo went over to the table and looked at Momo's homework the girl had finished it, so Jihyo allowed her to go play.

By the time Jeongyeon had finished cooking dinner Sana was the only one that hadn't finished her homework, she was stuck on some of her spelling words so Jihyo told her to eat and she would help her after. They finished eating so Jihyo grabbed Sana's homework and held her hand and brought her to the little office they had converted into a chill out room once they found out about Momo's ADHD. Jihyo let Sana sit at the little desk in the room Jihyo pulled up a seat and placed Sana's homework on the desk, Jihyo moved closer to read the spelling words that Sana couldn't read properly (they were on a different sheet), Jihyo took the paper and looked at the first word "Sana can you spell tree" Jihyo said, Sana looked up "T..R..E..E" she said and Jihyo nodded and told her to write it down, she then read the next word "Can you spell Green" Sana nodded "G..R..E..E..N" she spelt out loud and wrote it down they carried on like this for another five minutes, when Jeongyeon walked in "Hey I have to go now" she said "Give Eomma a hug before she goes" she added, Sana got up for the chair and ran over giving Jeongyeon a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going back to sit at the desk. Jeongyeon left two minutes later *hopefully the other kids are behaving* Jihyo thought to herself "Last word Sana" Jihyo said "Can you spell apple" she added, Sana looked confused and hesitantly said "A..P..P..E..L", "close, try again Sana", Sana tried again "A..P..P..L..E" Jihyo nodded and Sana wrote it down.

After finishing helping Sana she went to check on Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, she found Tzuyu awake and Chaeyoung still sleeping, she picked Tzuyu up and changed her out of her dirty diaper and into a clean one, she then tried to place her back in her own crib when Tzuyu burst into tears, she attempted to get her to stop but no luck, she then realised why Tzuyu was crying, she placed Tzuyu in Chaeyoung's crib and placed a pacifier in both babies mouths.