The graduation and the bear

Curious

I want myungjong moment.  I was catch by cold last night and I really miss someone....  And think....  I wanna myungjong moment. Maybe by put singsong sick and L will take care of him sound nice.

.

.

.

'hyung, where is the other?' ask sungjong. He look around an empty room. 

'they are at studio and will go for acting class.  Be ready we will go to catch them.' answer tablo hyung. 

'ne,' sungjong go to his room,  and change the uniform.  'Will the other notice my granduation day? Aniya... We are very busy. Don't think so high sungjong-ah' he said to himself. 

'sungjong palli.It's start to raining outside,' say tablo hyung ' I will park the car first,  wait here, ' he say and left.

Sungjong open  the door and he look no-one there.  So he go outside and see the car almost left the dorm. 

'hyung.... I am here... Hyung.... ' feel will left behind he start to run after the car.

Few meter when the car turn around the mirror open and tablo hyung say

'what are you doing sungjong-ah?  I just park the car,  come in now you,  aish! '  he seem anger. 

'mianne. I think you forget about me,' say sungjong. 

'come on,  get in.' he say. 'change your clothes now's he say pointing to the back seat,  there are some clothes for the stage.  

'alright,' say sungjong. 

.

.

'come one get in the car now,  boys! ' say Mithra hyung.

'wait, hyung.  Can you help me to put the cake inside' say woohyun. He give the box to mithra. 

'where is the other? ' he ask furriously. 

'they will come in a few minutes' say dongwoo.  Who pick some ballon. 

Today they are going to celebrate sungjong graduation's day.  The hyungs buy some present for him. Each of them hold their paper bag,  from the small into the big one. 

They enter the car and sat ready for the next destination, acting class. 

'what is that, hyung?' Ask woohyun to sunggyu.

'i am buyin  him a book,' say sunggyu. 'and you? ' he ask all of them. 

'i pick him, a new pen... A cute one' say sungyeol. 

'wah...  My present is hat.' say woohyun. 

'i buy a nice shirt for him' say dongwoo.  

'socks for the maknae, ' say hoya.  All of them laught and look at L's paper bag.  The big one. 

'just a teddy bear' say L. 

'you think he is a girl? ' tease sungyeol. 

'....a.... Ani....' say L.  He want sungjong hug and cuddle the bear,  the replacement of him. He think. 

'yeah,  stop it already,  we arrive' say mithra hyung. 

They start to run to the building where sungjong and tablo hyung is waiting. 

'sorry,  we kind of bit late, ' say sunggyu. 

 The class begin...  The infinite member sit in a row and start their new class. Acting class. 

.

.

.

Late in the evening, sungjong seems sad because noone notice his graduation day,  and also his mother didnot call him back. He is sad and stay at his room alone. 

But the other members are prepare everything in their rooftop. 

'hyung, palli! ' say sungyeol. 

'yah!  Don't touch the cake chodding' say sunggyu. 

'L just text the maknae to come,' say hoya.  L nod and text to sungjong.

Sungjong look at his phone. 

.

From : L

Maknae come to the rooftop,  now. 

.

What is it?  Sungjong sight and wake up from his bed.  He feel dizzy and walk out side the room to the rooftop. 

He is surprise. His mouth open wide.  Look at his hyungs one by one.  Tears are form inside his eyes. 

'what happen jongie? ' ask hoya. 

'i .... I think.... You....  Forget.... ' he say between hus sob. They look each other. 

'of course,  we remember,' say sunggyu.  He hug him tightly. 

'how can we forget,  it's your special day, ' say woohyun pat his head. 

'gumawo.... Thank you...So much hyungs' say sungjong. He smile but his vision become blur... 

'sungjong! ' 

.

.

.

'ummm' sungjong open his eyes.  His body is hurt and burning. 

'stay in the bed,  will you? ' ask a soft voice.  

'hyung... Hoya... Hyung... ' sungjong say. 

'ne,  sleep well'  hoya say as he pat sungjong head. 

'where is the other? ' sungjong ask. 

'dongwoo and sungyeol hyung is drive the doctor back. They will come with the medicine. Sunggyu and tablo hyung is talking to your parent' say hoya. 

'mianne....  Umma.... 'sungjong say. 

'you miss her,  i call sunggyu to give you the call....  Wait... L! L! ' hoya call L.  L come inside 'watch over him,  i will talk to sunggyu,' L nod and hoya left the room. 

'is it hurt? ' L ask.  Sungjong try to smile.  L pat his head and take a bear from the corner of the room. 

'what? ' he ask. 

'just hug it, it can remove the pain, ' L say as he hand the bear to sungjong. 

'umma....  I miss her.... ' say singing as he hug the bear tightly. 

'I know... ' say L.

'sungjong,  you are awake,  come eat this porridge dongwoo and sungyeol hung will come any minute with the medicine' say woohyun who enter the room.

' I won't.... ' say sungjong. 

'please just eat little,' ask woohyun. 

' I will feed him,  hyung' say L.  He feed him a bit,  sungyeol come in rush and hand the medicine. 

'drink this,  you will feel bit better, ' he say in concern tone. After that sunggyu and hiya enter the room.

'here is your umma, ' He say and give the phone to sungjong. 

'umma... Umma.... I miss you....  Aniya....  I just miss you....  Fine....  Hyungs are taking care of me.....  Ne....  I miss you too, ' he say happily and put the phone at his lap. 

'come on, jonggie' say L. He feed the maknae again. 

'hyung.... Mianne....  Gumawo... ' he say. 

' no need,  you are our maknae, eat and rest'say sunggyu.  All of them left the room.  Except L who still feed the maknae. 

'thanks hyung, i am full' sungjong say.

'sleep tight,  jongie' he sai as he kiss sungjong forehead.  

'ne.... ' sungjong smile and sleep.  As his hands hug the Bear. L close the door.

.

.

Do you like it?  Mmmm