Ji Ae

Curious

Previously before sungjong reach the studio

'Sungjong-ah,  do you have a friend who willing to help us?' ask tablo hyung. 

'hmmm' sungjong think very hard.  He must find someone who willing help them for the next variety show. And it must be a girl.  'ah,  I think my friend will help us hyung. Her name is Yoo Ji Ae. She is very curious about infinite.  She often ask my when we will debut and the other hyungs. I guess she will help us'

'do you have her number.  I will discuss it with the CEO' sungjong give his phone,  'she can act and she is not your girlfriend, is not she? ' hearing this statement make singing cough.

'ani,  hyung. She is my best fried at school.  And yes she is my girlfriend,' sungjong said 'because I am not good at another male students'

'seriously,  you do look like a girl, ' say tablo hyung. He return sungjong's phone. 

.

.

.

At studio

Tablo hung stop the music. All of the infinite mambers look at him.

'OK,  I how something to tell you now.  So sit! ' table ask them to sit in circle.

'wae, hyung? ' ask sunggyu. 

'it's from CEO.  We have a project and it's very serious one. If we are succeed you guy will be receive more attention from our fans'

'oho,  what is hyung ? ' ask woohyun 

'yes,  we have me and L who can make woman's heart beat faster' say hoya.  Hearing it L just smile. Including sungjong who almost choked with his drink. 

'woo, you think the girl like us because of you two' say dongwoo. 

'ya, I am telling the truth' Hoya said as he push dongwoo. 

L and sungyeol  clap their hand happily.  And sunggyu, sungjong, and woohyun just laugh very hard.

'yah!   I m very serious now.  Sungjong why you are so happy about this project.  You indeed looked like a girl' Say tablo hyung.

'it's true. Why we end having him in our group.  Depyo-nim may mistake him.  He actually a girl' say sungyeol pointing his finger to sungjong. 

'ani... Hyung... 'sungjong say. And L just pet his heas and play with sungjong's hair. 

'I will go to the office to talk with depyo-nim.  You may go home with mithra.' Tablo look at his friend and give his car key. 

'araseo, hyung' They answer in unison. Tablo hyung leave the room. 

'Kajja! Pack your bag,  I will take you home' said mithra hyung. 

'hyung, can we eat something before we go home' said sungjong.

'yes, we are tired and we have not dinner yet' sungyeol stomach growl. 

'OK,  we will stop at the near restaurant then' said mithra. 

'yea!' said them happily. 

.

.

.

'sungjong , do you know what can variety show it is? ' ask hoya who seat in the back. 

'yes,  please tell us if you know something.  So we can prepare' said L who sit beside him. 

'mianne,  I don't know anything hyung' sungjong said.  He has promise to tablo hyung. 

'stop here hyung. That is the restaurant' say sunggyu point out to the nearest restaurant. 

'OK, you may go and eat there.  I will find the parkinglot  first.' say Mithra. All of them out of the car and enter the restaurant. 

'yea... Eat... ' say L happily. 

'you are very happy hyung,' say sungjong. 

'of course. I haven't eat for 5 hours' he smile. 

'yea....  Same with us... ' say sungyeol. 

'I will order the food first. Come on woohyun' leader order.

'ne,,, hyung'

'I want to go to bathroom. Hyung' said hoya to dongwoo.

'you are a big boy hoya,' said dongwoo. 

'ah,,  Palli' say hoya. They left the three young member there. 

'ah... Let's take a seat' say sungyeol. 

Sungjong will seat beside sungyeol But L point Sungjong to side beside him.

'why they take so long just to pick up the food' say sungyeol. His phone suddenly ring. He left them alone. 

Silent

'so how is your school? ' L ask sungjong.

'too many assignments.i haven't finish them all' say sungjong.

'you must be tired want some help?' L say 

'ani, I will finish it after we home' say sungjong smile. L pat his hair again and give him a simple and warm smile. 

'fighting! ' he cheer sungjong

'dinner is ready' said sunggyu and woohyun. They help the owner of the restaurant taking their food. 

.

 .

.

'so the girl name is Ji Ae. She study with sungjong and already a big fan of infinite.'

'yes sir' say tablo hyung.

'good,  I will meet her parents permission. And we will talk it latter'

.

.

.

Two days pass but tablo hyung did not tell them anything. Sungjong also curious, he was busy and not go to school since the last saturday. Today,  He just go to school to give his assignment and return back to the dorm.

'I am back' say sungjong. 

'welcome home, ' said L who sit in the living room. 

'you still here hyung... Where is the other? ' said sungjong

'they went shopping' say L 'change your clothes,  we will eat outside' He say. 

'but... '

'no but....  I will treat.  My mom just send me some money' L say as he push sungjong to his room. 

'really? OK,  I will change first ' say sungjong. A few minutes latter. 

'where are we going? ' ask sungjong. 

'we will eat meat and get some ice cream of course' then L drag him out from the dorm. He really love meat.  (I love the way he eat steak at weekly idol.) 

'wait hyung,  ' say sungjong. He look at his phone and receive a message. 

.

From : Ji ae

My parents give their permission for me.  I will join the show.  I will come this afternoon. 

.

Sungjong smile. 

'is it from your girlfriend?' say L hyung.

'ne' say sungjong. He is very happy that ji ae can join him at the show. L look away.  'wae hyung?' ask sungjong.

'ani.. Let's go to the restaurant...' 

.

.

.

Sungjong pov

Dinner time come but Ji ae is not coming yet. Where is she?

'are you waiting for someone? ' ask hoya. 

'ani... ' I say soundless. 

'then eat your food' said the leader.   ' I can believe you,  how can you eat outside and do not invite us'he say sadly.

'I want eat meal' say sungyeol. 

'yes,  meal!  Meal!  Meal! ' say dongwoo.

I look at them, then to L. 

'you go shopping,  and my mom just send it after you left.  If you are there I will tie you to' explain L. 

'just eat,  with that.  We just have that' say woohyun pointed to their meal. 

'alright,  next time don't forget about us too' said sunggyu. I just feel sorry for L hyung who must treat other members also.

The sound of the door bell make us frow.

'who is that? Sungjong check the door,' say sunggyu.  I go to the door and see who is now standing outside. 

'omo... She is coming'

'who is that sungjong?' ask woohyung who stand up to look at the guess. 

'I don't know, hyung' I said as I looked outside actually tablo hyung and some of the staff stand there silently. 

Everyone look at the guess,  they surprise to meet her. They are actually a man,  now a girl just come on their dorm without permission.

'Nugu ya?' ask sunggyu.

'annyeong... I am ji ae. Tablo hyung's nice.... ' she say. 

.

.

.

.

Sorry,  there is a lot typo.....  I am actually typing it by phone so....  Yeah it's really hard....  Deep bow... I just write something that come to my mind.... It just the same setting that I have...