The Feeling

Curious

Ah...  I really don't know what i feel..... Yesterday,  i saw infinite 'grow'...   It make me frustate...  Why... Why... Why.... 

Thank you to all the readers,  sorry i am not a good writer. 

.

.

.

'i am ji ae,  tablo's nice' say the girl.

'but why you come here? ' ask sunggyu. 

'oppa send the adress to me.' she answer it

'really?' ask sunggyu 

'ne,' the girl look around and she don't want to answer any question.  'can i have a bowl?  I am hungry!' Woohyun give her bowl and spon. She pick some foid into her bowl. 

'yah... You look very hungry....' say sungyeol with his lame joke. 

'yes' she say.

'are you run away from your house? ' asked sunggyu. 

'its none of you bussiness,  i just want to eat' say ji ae. 

Sunggyu confusse what should he do now.  He is the leader, what if someone know that a girl come to their dorm.  What if the reporter know about it.  They will be dead already.

'hyung,  call tablo hyung instead.  Confirm that someone come' say myungsoo to the leader. 

'yes,  myungsoo is right.  Call tablo hyung now!' say hoya.

Sunggyu left the room. He call their manager.

'I am finish, can you help me to take the bag?' say Ji ae to sungjong.

'OK' sungjong help Ji ae to take her bag. 

'let me' say sungyeol take the bag from sungjong's hand. Sungjong surprise, he just smile and take another bag of ji ae. They enter the room. sungyeol go outside. Leave Ji ae and sungjong, all alone. 

'jongie, your hyungs are very nice. Especially myungsoo and hoya, they are very handsome.' say ji ae almost whisper. 

'ne, you almost make me shock. Your acting is very good,  ji ae' say sungjong.

'hey, what are you doing? Tablo hyung will come any minutes' say myungsoo.  He look at ji ae and sungjong curiously.  He grab sungjong hand,  and left ji ae,  alone. 

'wae?  What happen to him? so rude' say ji ae. 

'what are you doing with her?' ask myungsoo. 

' just helping her...  What are you doing hyung?' ask sungjong.

'we don't know who she is? Do not closer to her,  arra'  say myungsoo. 

'araseo, hyung' say sungjong. 

.

.

.

Myungsoo pov

Yah,  what happen to this girl, why she come to our dorm suddenly.  And sungjong our maknae, he seem bit excited and help her carrying the bag.  I enter the room and see them in the corner of the room.  They are very close. 

'hey,  what are you doing?  Tablo hyung will come any minute' I say and grab sungjong hand. I do not what happen to me I don't like it... 

'what are you doing hyung? ' ask sungjong. 

'we don't know who she is?  Do not closer to her! Arra?! ' I say with cold tone. 

'arraseo hyung' I know he is kind heart. And everyone will easily make fool of him.

 

I push him to sit beside me. Oh...  His hair is so soft. I reach out to play with his hair. 

The door's bell ring.  And someone enter the room.

'tablo hyung, you finally come.  I don't know what happen please explain to us! ' said syunggu. 

They gather in the living room and listen to their manager.  They feel pity about her.  Especially sungjong, woohyun and hoya hyung. They are very touch by the story. But i just see her smile and look at sungjong direction. What happen to them?

That night we are agree to sleep in one room. I can watch her,  just in any case she will do something bad. 

.

.

Next morning,  they prepare the breakfast for two students,  ji ae and sungjong.

'hey,  your uniform is same' say woohyun who notice it first.

'Really? ' ask sungjong. Ji ae look at him.

'so you two study at same school?' ask hoya

'oh, don't tell me that you haven't any friends at your school sungjong' say sungyeol. Hearing the statement seem really make sense because sungjong is an idol.  So everyone stare at him. 

'Hahaha, I do have a friend hyung' singsong say nervous. 

'which grade are you?' ask ji ae. 

'last year,  at 3-1.' say sungjong. 

'oh,  so you are The lonely boy who sit at the back row, ' say Ji ae. She pretend to not know about him. 

'sungjong, is it true?' ask woohyun. 

'hahaha, nobody notice you? ' say dongwoo. Myungsoo look at him with concern. 

'hahaha' sungjong just laugh nervous. 

'ji ae,  please be friend with our jongie' say sunggyu. He doesn't want his dongsaeng feel lonely. 

'you can eat lunch together then' say woohyung.  He prepare many boxes for them. 

'I am Finish' sungjong say. 

'wait for me, oppa' say ji ae.  She take her bag and grab sungjong hand. 'kajja'

Myungsoo look at them but haven't say anything. 

'I don't know that our jongie has not any friends at school' say sunggyu. 

'he already have one, this morning' say hoya. 

'don't come late OK'said dongwoo and wave his hands.

.

.

.

Sungjong pov

'did they notice it? ' say sungjong.

'almost' say ji ae. They laugh as walking down the road. 

.

.

It's almost a month ji ae live with infinite. They enjoy their time together,  go to public place,  studio for recording, photo shoot,  go to the beach. Everything seem nice. 

.

.

.

At sungjong and ji ae school. 

Tablo hyung is waiting for them.  

'anyyeong, hyung' Say sungjong as he enter the car. 

'where is ji ae?' ask tablo hyung. 

'the teacher call her..... Sigh' sungjong look so tired. 

'sungjong, do you have any idea to increasing our Rating. I don't know what to do? ' tablo hyung ruffle his hair. 

'I am sorry oppa,' say ji ae.  ' ah,  the teacher seems hate me because I seem so lost about the subjects. ' she said ' I must attend the extra lesson at Sunday' she say frustrate. 

'extra lesson?' ask tablo.  An idea has cross his mind. 'sungjong can you call the others members to meet me right after we return to the dorm?'

'ne hyung' say sungjong. 

.

.

.

At the car. Tablo wait for the infinite members to enter the car. 

'what's up hyung? ' Say sunggyu. 

'I have another plan to increasing our rating.  We know that sungjong and ji ae are in their last year.  How about helping them to study?'

'its cool' say Woohyun.

'then who will be the teacher?' ask hoya.

'you're' tablo answer shock them. 

'wae! ' they sayas pointing their own face. 

.

.

.

Next story must be the lesson session with the infinite members. 

I hope you like it....😄

I need more myungjong moments... To pop an idea....  Typing with phone is really hard.... 😵